good cops.....(long)

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
on my home from work today. about a 35 mile commute, one way, i was coming into a small town not far from where i live. i noticed a black suv rolling pretty good so i got into the right lane(4 lane hwy). as he went by i noticed a government issue plate. no big deal i was actually not speeding. this time.
i continued on my way in the right lane approx. 1/4 mile behind said suv. as i was coming upon a stretch of road where another hwy merges onto the one i was on a guy in a "tank" pulls off of that road right into my lane. this a**hat didnt even use the merge lane. he went straight from said hwy into MY lane. if i had been doing my usual 60 mph he would of broadsided me.
So im pretty po'ed but kept my cool just honked and dude never even looked up/over. i pass this idiot to get away from him i notice the black suv is slowing. as i pass the svu i look in the rear view and he gets behind the car. then we all come up on a redlight. so i stop beside the suv and he rolls down his window.
me: "that guy in front of you just cut me off, big time".
him: "i saw that. im going to run his plates and pull him over"
me: "thanks a lot. that happens more than you think"
him: "not really, ive got a bike too. nice busa by the way"
me: (shocked/stammering) thanks, i appreciate it."
as i drive away i see him flip on his lights and pull the dude over.
at first i felt bad for the dude then i realized what almost had happened to me. hope he got a ticket.
IDIOT...pay attention!

Love to hear cops doing what is right.. around here the cop would have said hands were tied and drove off.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Love to hear cops doing what is right.. around here the cop would have said hands were tied and drove off.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well the courts have been tying those hands in PA from what I read. :laugh:

glad the cop did that for sure!!! sad thing is next time the guy sees you out and about he wont miss probably

Back