Good bye dad

Sharing helps cope RIP mr. collins Praying for you and family
sad.gif

Sorry to hear about that Kent. Deepest sympathies.

I'll drink a beer in his honour on the beach in Hawaii next month.

Rubb.

You have my condolences, bro! Losing a loved one is very tough.

Sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone who means a great deal to you. No matter what the official title was he was your dad.

Kent

Sounds like he lived life on his on terms - honest & fair...And Im thinking he's proud of you for the man you are today - I'm sorry for your loss.

My heart goes out to you. Prayer for your Dad.

Step Dads can be the best. I was raised by one. He was always fair, and treated us like we were his own. He would work long, hard hours to make sure we had everything we needed.

I know you'll miss him. He became a part of you when you accepted him into your life. He will always be with you. He will watch over you at every moment. Cherish to memmories.

Godspeed.

Doug

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. ( I read them all 3 times ) I think the funeral next week will be the hardest
sad.gif

Deepest sympathies................... I just seen this tread...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I will light a candle dis  evening here in my home for your father....

Don't forget to take some time for yourself to reflect on your memories together...

It can do a lot of good to sit alone in a quiet place, and just think to yourself for a half-hour or so....

shred a tear............ I'm sure you already have..... a lot of people seem to come up with the assumption that staying strong is the best way of dealing with the loss of a loved one.

This just doesn't cut it with me.....

And remember, if you ever feel like having a little chat with one of your brothers or sisters here on the board via PM.... phone call, e-mail.............. whatever suits.

I'm sure I could speak for all when i say we're here for ya....

Back