Gonna love this one.. Moron getting a badge

Big thanks to Steve (Busa159) for his efforts pulling that meeting together.. certainly impressed me that Law Enforcement had more than $$$ in their hearts...

Hats off Bro!!:bowdown:

I got some red X's

anyway. I'm speechless right now. were is the emoticon with a knife in the back?

There are only two types of people that would even contemplate starting a bike equipped with a "fireball" carb with no air cleaner cover: The brave, and the ill-informed :laugh:

I have a lot of stories about those carbs. I guess you do as well. By the way, where is the rest of the exhaust? Only a header on the rear?

Like I said, those were the days:laugh:

Yeah, bunch of squids here that do nothing but hate LEO's.:whistle::laugh:

bash.jpg

Active duty military....and I am no lover of LE. Too many bad run-ins with the ones that got picked on in high school.
Does anyone know where this kid applied? I will call them myself and show them this thread where he lied to LEO's and see if they look at him harder to be on that side.
I hope he would get blacklisted from LE. I have no use for liars and traitors and he is the type who should NOT get a badge.
Coward.

I dont think he meant us (.org) but the squids that are doing the stunts (which are NOT on the site)

was a bad linkback. It makes US look like WHO he's talking about.

Back