Going to the UK Sunday - Should I take HRH?

aahemmmm.... take her with you (and Di... BRING me back some of that good chocolate.. Dan knows the kind I'm talking about!)

You guys have a blast, and take lots of pics. I know for a fact that you are not going alone Dan! :cheerleader:

Got Friends in the UK. Was there in 2004. You Will Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Class ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!

Here's the deal, I have to go to London on Sunday for a week. My company will fly me Business Class with a free bump to First or I can fly coach and the company will buy her ticket.

What to do, what to do....

Fly Business and pay the difference for your partner, or leave the partner at home. Coach international travel... I'd rather go to the dentist. Besides, business international on most carriers is pretty comfortable. Although, 1st on many carriers is a serious sleeping on the flight affair... Vary handy.

why not take the first class and buy another first class, you are going to london after all so the flight will be the highlight of the trip!! :whistle:

I have to go to london twice this week, luckily for me its only an hour on the train or about a week and a half in the car!

Andy.

You better take our Lady Di first class! She deserves it after all she has been through.

Don't make me come up there and:boxing:

:laugh:

I made 5 trips to London last year, all First Class. This will be my first coach trip. The company booked me on British Airways instead of American because they were half the price. I have enough AA miles to get us on First Class but have no BA miles so coach it is.

why not take the first class and buy another first class, you are going to london after all so the flight will be the highlight of the trip!! :whistle:

I have to go to london twice this week, luckily for me its only an hour on the train or about a week and a half in the car!

Andy.

Take the bike, it is a quick ride down the A43 to the M40..

I've been planning on a UK ride for a while. One of my friends in London has a Duc and see the country side.

I made 5 trips to London last year, all First Class. This will be my first coach trip. The company booked me on British Airways instead of American because they were half the price. I have enough AA miles to get us on First Class but have no BA miles so coach it is.

Um... BA and AA share flight codes... use your AA miles with BA :thumbsup:

and the arrivals lounge makes it SOOOOOO much better anyway :laugh:

dont do it with BA, do it with AA ;) I have done it, so I know it works...

Se what happens when you get home if you don't get the companion ticket. You may not have to worry about the choice next time. :O

Um... BA and AA share flight codes... use your AA miles with BA :thumbsup:

Because I'm not going beyond London and AA flies to London, they won't do it. I called the Executive Platinum desk and was told, "sorry". When I called BA, they said they won't honor allow me to use my AA points.

:banghead:

Back