Going home to a dark cold home....

Wow ...!!!!!!! those pics are just amazing !!!! Georgia's daughter flew out to Cal. last week and was to fly home but the airports shut down in Tulsa, hopefully she can get home tomorrow, and seeing these pics, we hope her big tree in the back yard is still up !!! Kind of like yours Capt., next to the house !!!

Love those ice cycles

2007_ice_storm_116_sized.jpg

Man guys that looks pretty bad... I can't believe the amount of ice on your trees. Omar, we barely got brushed in the Wichita region. Its a decent amount of ice but nothing like Doug/Rick... How's it looking in KC

My damage well almost... We could hear trees breaking and branches were falling for at least 6 hours after these were taken.

513.jpg

I dont even want to go look outside in the daytime.... I walked outside last night for about an hour and thats all you could hear was the snapping of big limbs then falling to the ground taking a few more with them.... The ice mixed in there was a weird sound too..

CAp

Yikes, the pictures here and on the news...makes me chilly!

We lost power for 3 days several years back starting on Christmas Eve...made for an interesting Christmas for all those toys that require power
winkold.gif

Hope the storm passes and everyone gets up and running quickly! And don't send it my way
sad.gif

Back