Gloves from Hell?

TILARGE.jpg

WELL THEN... let me address some things...

1. They are not heavy. the metal is titanium. the few extra onces they may weight, is the difference between losing skin and not. I wanted the most PROTECTION I could get, and this is definitely it.

2. They are not hot. No more so than any other gloves. I live in Cali, so I am qualified to speak of heat. They are well ventilated, and believe it or not, while moving, the meta acts as a heat sink!

3. I dont care what people think about the looks, they are 3x stronger than your average glove, and besides, I like the way they look.

here is a link to buy them...

http://www.tricktape.com/product.asp?3=2046

not the CHEAPEST, but reliable, fast shipping, and in stock. good company to deal with...

Mucho Moolah . BUT, you cant put a price on safety . I like the way they look too . Kind of ..."Rollerball meets Deathrace 2000" . You guys seen them flicks?
Nick.... I hope they NEVER get tested . Peace Bro .

Hey Nick I see u finally got them 6 months later
tounge.gif
. It took me 2 month of waiting to get mine back in oct last year .

Hey Nick,

Thanks for resurecting this thread...
I have a question for you regarding sizing, you will note above that a couple of folks mentioned they tend to run small. Is this your experiance? Should I order an dextra large if I normaly wear large?

Besides all the other reasons, when are you going to get a chance to buy the gloves right off of a Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica?

I would rec getting a size bigger than you normally would get. If you usually wear a small glove than get a med Icon glove. Just my 2 cents.

Where are you finding Icon products everywhere I call they're Back ordered. but good info on sizing,thanks.

Hey Jetset,
I see them on the websites but yeah they are usually back ordered.

Any dealer or shop that has an account with Parts Unlimited can order these gloves for ya.

I got these gloves last week . So far I have no complaints. THey take a few minutes to get used to but after that they feel just like any other glove. wouldn't trade them for anything

How much drag in the windtunnel do those things create?
Pretty midevil looking gloves.
As long as they do the intended job.
Don't know if those things would be cool enough for Houston.

Back