Giving The 360fly Another Chance!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by PADEROLIS, Sep 20, 2016.

1. PADEROLIS

PADEROLIS Registered

Contests won:
    So I bought the HD version earlier in the year, but took it back the very next day! The editing and sharing software left a lot to be desired, and wouldn't work properly. I decided to give the 360fly 4K a try and so far I am enjoying it, the software seems to work a lot better for me this time around! I have found that the Kodak Pix Pro 360 4K desktop app actually seems to work better than 360fly's own desktop app, for me anyway!
    Here is a little clip from our ride through Lake Mead National Park this past Sunday!

ResidentEvil likes this.
  2. captain

captain Dis in my way! Staff Member Administrator

Contests won:
    Pretty stinkin slick man... You can make people sick in your living room now, just turn the camera right before you lean into a big ole sweeper.

PADEROLIS likes this.
  3. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    Didn't realize what I was watching, holding my phone in my lap. I was thinking this video sucks until I moved my phone. Lol :banghead:

PADEROLIS likes this.
  4. PADEROLIS

PADEROLIS Registered

Contests won:
    :laugh:

5. PandaNin

PandaNin Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Don
    That's pretty awesome. Can you show a pic of what the camera/mount looks like?

6. PADEROLIS

PADEROLIS Registered

Contests won:
    IMG_3622.JPG IMG_3623.JPG IMG_3624.JPG
    Thanks! It's mounted on the selfie pole I installed on the Busa. I originally had one on my 07 Busa when I had it, but it was basically a long stick! This one retracts when not in use and can be adjusted to a desired length.

7. PandaNin

PandaNin Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Don
    I've never seen a Busa-powered printer before. That thing must be wicked fast.

Thanks for the pic. It make sense now. I couldn't figure out how you got it to hang out so high before.

mabupa and PADEROLIS like this.
  8. PADEROLIS

PADEROLIS Registered

Contests won:
    :rofl: It prints 1340 pages a second!