Give It to Your Woman

Sure, that about sums it up. Funny thing though, in my house, in between doing 15 seconds of this and 30 seconds of that, I seem to be doing 50 OTHER things, and sadly, I'm rarely parked in front of a TV doing any of it. I must be doing something wrong. :banghead:

FWIW, this weekend I'll be changing the oil/filter in the Busa, putting my Mustang up on ramps to see if I have an exhaust leak and trying to get my lawnmower to fire up since Spring is here. Did you catch on FB that I recently swapped out a water softener? Funny, I don't see many guys whining that they had to step in and do some laundry, but after you pointed out it only takes mere seconds, I guess I understand now :rofl:

:p

I do it all. Since I discovered my hand I don't even need a woman, and that's exactly why I don't mind doing it, because overall everything that once way back in the 50's that was done by real women has been made simply work and time free. throw the dishes in a machine, throw the clothes in a machine, throw the meal in a machine.

Unlike my father who went to work and left mom to do the rest. IMHO responsibilities should be divided equally. One partner should not be unfairly put upon.

I do it all. Since I discovered my hand I don't even need a woman.

And you guys are so easily replaced by 2 C batteries :rofl:

I agree, split it all...that's the fairest way to be in a relationship. I'm patiently awaiting Omar's arrival in Virginia so I can gladly hand over some stuff I'm just sick of worrying with and/or can't fix...

I wear the pants in my family but my wife picks them out and sets them on the bed for me. I tell HER how it’s going to be……but 1st I look over my shoulder to make sure she’s not around.

Just kidding. I work and she stays home to take care of the house and kids. Once I get home we split the duties.

Bots, you need therapy...

13017121-bf13-4094-99cc-e63d343033ec.jpg

13017121-bf13-4094-99cc-e63d343033ec.jpg

And you guys are so easily replaced by 2 C batteries :rofl:

I agree, split it all...that's the fairest way to be in a relationship. I'm patiently awaiting Omar's arrival in Virginia so I can gladly hand over some stuff I'm just sick of worrying with and/or can't fix...

Would you really feel inadequate if there was something you couldn't do ? For myself, if someone wants to do something for me, I let them and thank them. I think that's an age thing too :laugh:

C's dayum, let me just shut up :laugh:

Would you really feel inadequate if there was something you couldn't do ? For myself, if someone wants to do something for me, I let them and thank them. I think that's an age thing too :laugh:

C's dayum, let me just shut up :laugh:

Omar would agree (I think), as would my closest friends - I don't like asking for help, don't like taking it...can't graciously accept it for some reason. I'm pretty stubborn, to a fault...hey, I know this :laugh: So yeah, I think the moment I feel I can't do something or someone tells me I can't, I will do my best to show them they're wrong. I am to the point now though, 4th year of the "single" life, 2 acres in the woods, all the tools taken by the ex, 19 year old house...I can't keep up anymore. I try, and I still do a lot most wouldn't I guess. I maintain the vehicles I have, including Omar's truck, but that's only because he has my Jeep that needs way more expertise to keep operational. I am no mechanic and never claimed to be, but I try. I've found with enough determination, and maybe 3 tools to my name, I can do a lot LOL I'm tired though - U.N.C.L.E. and pass me the remote :rofl: I'll keep the house clean, Omar, come fix all the other stuff! :p

Back