Ghettofied gps

Very nice! I got the (20gig) Iriver pmp20. I love it . The only bad thing is that hard drives don't like vibrations.

Very nice! I got the (20gig) Iriver pmp20. I love it . The only bad thing is that hard drives don't like vibrations.

Back at'cha there Frisbee  
super.gif
, I use to own an Iriver  too but it was not as the one you have.  The PSP is off the hook Playa ! Its an open end play box with unlimited upgrades from the Sony website and third party add on's. For example, Sony is offereing a 4 to 8 gig chip, for now
wink.gif
with increases in size in the future . Or you can use a 2.5 usb external hard drive with whatever size hard drive you desire. Check this one out,Pimpn, a sony vaio 80 gig h/d for 3 bills
SonyVaio.jpg

You can go cheaper with buying an external 2.5 usb hard drive but the sony vaio has that Pimp lQQk if you know what I mean.  
blues.gif

Another thing thatz sweet about the 2.5 h/d, with some brands you can hook up your camera and all kind of other shid for backing up. Afterward you can transfer it to your PSP without the use of a compute. You cant can not stream from the hard drive, so make sure you have a nice size chip to hold whatever you trying to transfer. I find my 1 gig chip is sufficient for what I want to do, but I might get a 2 gig since the prices are coming down to a reasonable price for my broke azz.

Also like you mention the Iriver has a hard drive that will skip !You will never have this problem with a PSP (chip) !

For more info on the PSP check out this site http://www.pspworld.com/

Holla
Ty

PACIFICBUSA
Club 10K Shaver

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:12.05
Location: On a stool with a mirror....and a steady hand Posted: Mar. 07 2006,15:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sweet deal, Rythm-Nator....but I thinks ya got it all wrong. Ghetto-fied? Naw naw...

I say..... PIMP-ified!

--------------
[/QUOTE]

Skool of Hard knock !
laugh.gif
just beat up on an unedumidcated Playa, Pac.
sad.gif
tounge.gif

zukracer
Hayabusa Immortal

Group: Forum Moderator
Avg posts/day:3.43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
damn pimp, you got all booked out huh? well we'll have to see where your travels take ya... maybe we can hook up somewhere along the way for a drink/dinner. [/QUOTE]

You know it B, I got your no# and will give ya jingle later on this week if its the same. Also, did you ever get that corvette and sell the house ?

greyrocket
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.12

thats some tight S#%@ [/QUOTE]

Yeah son, Pimp aint Eazy !
super.gif

zukracer
Hayabusa Immortal

damn pimp, you got all booked out huh?  well we'll have to see where your travels take ya... maybe we can hook up somewhere along the way for a drink/dinner.

You know it B, I got your no# and will give ya jingle later on this week if its the same. Also, did you ever get that corvette and sell the house ?[/QUOTE]
Hey Ty, # is the same, selling the house now and no vette... figured I wouldnt be around enough to drive it so why waste the money. Also if I hold out another year the new Camaro will be out and then I'll have a whole new selection/decision makin process again
laugh.gif

zukracer
Hayabusa Immortal

damn pimp, you got all booked out huh?  well we'll have to see where your travels take ya... maybe we can hook up somewhere along the way for a drink/dinner.

You know it B, I got your no# and will give ya jingle later on this week if its the same. Also, did you ever get that corvette and sell the house ?
Hey Ty, # is the same, selling the house now and no vette... figured I wouldnt be around enough to drive it so why waste the money.  Also if I hold out another year the new Camaro will be out and then I'll have a whole new selection/decision makin process again
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Decisions, decisions, whatz a Pimp to do ! I know, smack a ho ! Or in your case a ho swingn from a pole (hint hint).  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141848457 -->

laugh.gif

PACIFICBUSA
Club 10K Shaver

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:12.05
Location: On a stool with a mirror....and a steady hand  Posted: Mar. 07 2006,15:23  

sweet deal, Rythm-Nator....but I thinks ya got it all wrong. Ghetto-fied? Naw naw...

I say..... PIMP-ified!  

--------------

Skool of Hard knock !
laugh.gif
 just beat up on an unedumidcated Playa, Pac.  
sad.gif

tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
my bad, playa...didn't mean it to be a knock. I wuz tryin to say that there ain't no conventional GPS that can spit tunes, roll movies or surf.
wink.gif

That shid ain't ghetto, dawg.....that shid is PIMP!
thumbs-up.gif

Next thing you'll come up with is a way to shiite and piss while ridin'...
laugh.gif
bowdown.gif
Where n da hell has your crazy azz been hide'n, Playa? Anyway its good to see you back on the scene startn shid (bustn my ballz
biggrin.gif
) and I hope everything is coming along with you and the family after Katrina.

Holla
Ty

Back