Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting ready to roll

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
The bikes are loaded up, just waiting from mrsBW to finish getting ready.

If anyones interested in how you get 3 bikes on a 6.5x12 trailer, here you go:

100_5228 (Medium).JPG

100_5230 (Medium).JPG

100_5231 (Medium).JPG

100_5232 (Medium).JPG

What's with all the bikes?
Trailer Queen:poke:
:rofl:

Arrive safe y'all

:lol: you two crack me up! have a safe trip and I expect plenty of pics :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Have a safe trip Dennis, Like Semi said take lots of pics for us suckers that couldn't make it.

I recognize those wheel chocks~!~ :whistle: HF

I have the same ones, they're great...good priced too. I also have the same one you are using in the rear on another trailer, LoL

Looking good, be safe~!~

Oh uummm...could you get your tail gate up with that fender, or did you have to take it off~?~

Have fun.

You don't need two bikes and a couch. You can save yourself some fuel by leaving the sofa at home. :laugh:

Have fun.

You don't need two bikes and a couch. You can save yourself some fuel by leaving the sofa at home. :laugh:

he better not if he knows what's good for him, that's Mrs. Busawhipped's bike...if he leaves her bike at home, he might not have a real nice vacation :laugh:

I recognize those wheel chocks~!~ :whistle: HF

I have the same ones, they're great...good priced too. I also have the same one you are using in the rear on another trailer, LoL

Looking good, be safe~!~

Oh uummm...could you get your tail gate up with that fender, or did you have to take it off~?~

Tailgate stays home on long trips because it isn't worth the 3 mpg loss to haul it. But it wouldn't have closed.

Be safe & have fun, you two...:beerchug:

Safe travels my brother and good times. Remember " Grip it and Rip it " :thumbsup:

Top Bottom