Get ready for gas prices to skyrocket.

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Three things have happened.

1.) Biden cancelled oil and gas leases in Alaska issued by Trump. Approximately 25 million acres rich with gas and oil is no longer available.
2.) Biden is suspending Trump’s policy allowing shipment of natural gas by rail. It means all the rail shipments will have to go by road.
3.) Yellow, one of the largest trucking companies in the US has just gone bankrupt. Approximately 30,000 employees will lose their jobs, chapter 11 is being filed. This includes a $700 million Federal loan, with taxpayers money which will probably be lost.

So, fill your liquid gas tanks as fast as you can, demand will outstrip supply soon and prices are about to take off.

1694204908297.gif

Not sure how a trucking company’s BK will affect gas prices.
Anyway, here in CA gas is already $5.25 + for regular and $5.50+ for premium.
We have the highest gas taxes in the US by far. And refineries here are forced by the state to only produce blended gas that is more costly to make.
And there’s plenty of crude oil just off the coast but no one is allowed to drill for it
Thanks Gov Newsom

Not sure how a trucking company’s BK will affect gas prices.
Anyway, here in CA gas is already $5.25 + for regular and $5.50+ for premium.
We have the highest gas taxes in the US by far. And refineries here are forced by the state to only produce blended gas that is more costly to make.
And there’s plenty of crude oil just off the coast but no one is allowed to drill for it
Thanks Gov Newsom
Liquid petroleum gas, such as used for appliances in a home.

Our government has launched a carbon tax which will increase fuel prices by 4 cents a liter not to mention any fossil fuels we use such as natural gas or heating oil.....

I just read that fuel prices are set to sky rocket by mid April.....we are paying $1.62 a liter for regular right now....that's $6.16 a US gallon.....

Our government has launched a carbon tax which will increase fuel prices by 4 cents a liter not to mention any fossil fuels we use such as natural gas or heating oil.....

I just read that fuel prices are set to sky rocket by mid April.....we are paying $1.62 a liter for regular right now....that's $6.16 a US gallon.....
Hi. That is all? Just $.04 a liter! It should be at least $4.00 a liter! We have save the world even if no one helps. The USA and Canada will do it for all. In MA. We pay only $64.00 a day to eat for anyone that walks acrose the border. It should be at least $128.00 a day or more how can anyone live on only a day to eat $64.00 a day.

Since Jelly's original post in this thread, the gas prices here in Southwest Missouri have drifted between $3.19 and $2.39. Today it was $2.79.
Not sure if I'm supposed to blame or credit anybody. It's always easy to blame the Chief Executive, difficult to credit them if they're of the opposite political persuasion. I hate election year as gas gets poured on the partisan fire. Heh heh.

Hi. That is all? Just $.04 a liter! It should be at least $4.00 a liter! We have save the world even if no one helps. The USA and Canada will do it for all. In MA. We pay only $64.00 a day to eat for anyone that walks acrose the border. It should be at least $128.00 a day or more how can anyone live on only a day to eat $64.00 a day.
Our country took in over a million people last year.....

For a country with a population of under 50 million that is a significant amount....our housing and medical institutions are both stretched to their maximum and beyond....

There are ER wards closing leaving no medical coverage for a region due to a shortage of doctors brought about by burn out.....

......so don't cry the blues to me, our band is already playing them and they are loud....

Back