Geo Politics and Douglas Mc Gregor

…”You asked me Who is the Left? ”

NO I DIDN’T! Damn! Have someone read my question for you and then ANSWER IT. You (you) brought it up but apparently you can’t back up what you said. I’m not surprised one bit. If you post another essay NOT addressing what I asked we‘ll all know exactly what you are, a giant blow hard just like your hero.
You are comical... Are your panties wadded up or what? I am not beholden to you... its like you have some kind of "cop" mentality or something.

What lies in front of this country is a whole bunch of degradation in the key areas of what once made this country great. Until you get your head around this multi pronged attack on America that is mostly coming from with in you will never understand it let alone believe it. Its nice and quite in your little corner of a rural landscape... you are likely retired and pass the time doing whatever you like. Meanwhile Bill Gates wants 70 million sq miles of American forest burnt down as one example of leftism. Meanwhile.... the leaders in New York are now going down to the age of 2.5 years to convert children into transgender zombies. So, who is the left? Those are just 2 examples of what identifies who the left is. It the actions they do that identify their mental disorder.

Another laughing emoji instead of an answer, got it, you’re full of BS. Period. I called your bluff and you folded.
I won’t engage you again no matter how phony your comments are. If others want to play, that’s on them.

Calling me a loser? That is laughable... That is pretty rich coming from a woke member of the TDS crowd. Biden didn't beat anybody because cheaters can never be considered winners in life.
I didn't call you a loser, but it's interesting that you took it that way. As for the cheating, prove it, and no wild claims are not proof. The funny thing is there is way more questions about Trump beating Hilary than the 2020 election. I'll take you seriously when you start to question Trump's rare victory...

I didn't call you a loser, but it's interesting that you took it that way. As for the cheating, prove it, and no wild claims are not proof. The funny thing is there is way more questions about Trump beating Hilary than the 2020 election. I'll take you seriously when you start to question Trump's rare victory...
It doesn't matter what you call me.

Its as if you believe Hillary wasn't a flawed candidate. The amount of corruption between the elections of 2016 and 2020 are in entirely different circumstances with the Covid scamdemic. When it take weeks to process votes its pretty clear the fix is part of the election process.

As far as the 2016 election goes... did the Russians spend a few bucks on Facebook in an attempt to stir things up and influence the election? At the end of election night Hillary disappeared. The next morning she conceded when it was clear the election wasn't stolen.

What body of evidence do you have to support your claim of a stolen election in 2016?

It doesn't matter what you call me.
If it doesn't matter why did you bring it up? I actually called Trump a loser and you assumed you were the loser and this is the second post you have dedicated to me calling you a loser. See how the conspiracy-prone mind works? Haha

If it doesn't matter why did you bring it up? I actually called Trump a loser and you assumed you were the loser and this is the second post you have dedicated to me calling you a loser. See how the conspiracy-prone mind works? Haha
No... I don't see it... a person can make a statement, pause, and then call out a name and it appears somebody is getting labeled. This is one of the weaknesses of chatting on the internet... sometimes the intent of the message doesn't accurately match the real meaning of the message.

I have no issues with name calling... if, it truly conveys an honest opinion which is just an assessment.

Back