Geo Politics and Douglas Mc Gregor

This Douglas McGregor is a hack at best and is very pro-Russia.

I watched one of his videos a while ago and it raised my eyebrows at how pro-Russian he is....and almost anti-American......and full of crap....

.....and just because he used to be a senior officer doesn't hold any water with me, I knew many of them that didn't have a clue......and he seems to be one of them.

Last edited:
I get it... from your position you are able to see the situation much better.

No worries... it's just a bunch of assessments based on one mans view.

Wars are a fantastic way to make a lot of money while gaining the spoils from it all... its the old paradigm flexing its power again.

We could be allies with any country that doesn't abuse its people like the certain rogue nations do.

When we have people like Putin attempting to regain territory that isn't part of Russia it shows us who Putin really is.

For the world to harmonize all that would be required is for everyone to respect each others rights and borders and then put the weapons of war

out of commission. I imagine a world with no nuclear tipped ICBMs that are prepped and ready to go in just a few minutes.

Its not likely that the tyrants of this world with power will stop chasing after things / property that don't belong to them.

Here is some info from Wikipedia on Macgregor. So it's ok to invade your neighbor, kill thousands of women and children and displace millions more?
Whose side is he on?

2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine[edit]​

After Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, Macgregor appeared on three Fox News programs in February and early March to speak in support of Russia's actions. Three days after the war began, he said "The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over," and predicted "If [Ukraine] don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them." Macgregor said he believed Russia should be allowed to seize whatever parts of Ukraine it wanted. In his second appearance, he revised his prediction: "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over... I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

Here is some info from Wikipedia on Macgregor. So it's ok to invade your neighbor, kill thousands of women and children and displace millions more?
Whose side is he on?

2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine[edit]​

After Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, Macgregor appeared on three Fox News programs in February and early March to speak in support of Russia's actions. Three days after the war began, he said "The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over," and predicted "If [Ukraine] don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them." Macgregor said he believed Russia should be allowed to seize whatever parts of Ukraine it wanted. In his second appearance, he revised his prediction: "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over... I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."
I didn't say it was ok... it is simply one mans opinion. Seems to me it would have been better for Ukraine to surrender to Russia instead of having the continuing slaughter that has caused millions of untold tragedies.

On the other hand... The MIC is happy now.... they get to restock supplies here for the coming battles scheduled after this one ends. The world sees us as weak on leadership and weak on policies... We have given the Left everything they wanted and this is where it has taken us. All this is doing is getting us closer to the brink of Russian nuclear weapons being used to project force.

Well well well, here we have it boys and girls, the all exalted “we” (zerks) has given (given) mind you, the Left “everything” they wanted. Please oh please enumerate. BTW did any of these gifts take something away from “we”? Please enumerate.

And does “we” (zerks) really suggest that Ukraine should’ve actually handed over their country to a despot like Putin no less, their own country? I can’t fathom having that kind of attitude about one’s (own) country. Ain’t happening here.

The danger is that if we let Russia take Ukraine then China will be emboldened to invade Taiwan. And it won’t stop there.

We want to stop aggression but we also don’t want to spark a war.
It’s a tightrope.

Well well well, here we have it boys and girls, the all exalted “we” (zerks) has given (given) mind you, the Left “everything” they wanted. Please oh please enumerate. BTW did any of these gifts take something away from “we”? Please enumerate.

And does “we” (zerks) really suggest that Ukraine should’ve actually handed over their country to a despot like Putin no less, their own country? I can’t fathom having that kind of attitude about one’s (own) country. Ain’t happening here.
When you know you are up against an enemy force that will out gun you to the end unless you get rescued by another force you might as well surrender to live another day. Ukraine could never win without support from somewhere else. The Russia of today isn't the oppressive communist government it was decades ago. Yes, it is still a stifling environment compared to other countries and so it goes. So, take your pick... Fight and die by the thousands while watching your country get destroyed or find a diplomatic solution to end it. We all know what Putin is about as well as the oligarchs that support him. Fighting wars on the other side of the planet has proven to be one expensive folly in terms of lost lives and excessive spending for decades. You can choose to die and face certain death as the price you pay for the goal of freedom and that is what Ukraines leaders have decided to do. So, if you want your men to die and your country to be destroyed then continue to fight a bigger, more advanced and deadly adversary until all is lost... it is their choice. Ukraine wasn't exactly the freedom utopia you might think it is either... plenty of people there don't think Zelensky is the right guy for the position.

As you said... it ain't happening here... well no shhit... but we aren't Ukraine either. We haven't even mentioned NATO yet, but what's the point of that? NATO isn't going to bring peace to the region either. By having NATO more involved will make the tensions rise even higher. Did Putin stage some tactical nukes in Belarus yet?

So, talk down to me all you like... it tells me who you are and what you are about.

The danger is that if we let Russia take Ukraine then China will be emboldened to invade Taiwan. And it won’t stop there.

We want to stop aggression but we also don’t want to spark a war.
It’s a tightrope.
China has the manpower advantage on the ground and knows it can take Tiawan if it decides too. Sleepy Joe is completely sold out to China and has even said China is a good model for the USA to follow... imagine that ! China's ambitions have been known since the late 40s when they declared they would rule over the world as they see fit as they have attempted centuries ago. It is the doctrine that the communist party members subscribe too. China is also known for playing the long game and in doing that the amount of covert intelligence they gather from multiple administrations here gives them an intel advantage.... and a blackmail and bribery advantage. Sleepy Joe won't stand up to China, quite the opposite... so... I guess it is a good thing Joe isn't calling all the shots these days.

My post addressed two issues which you brought up. You very poorly addressed only one. I know exactly why you didn’t.

Deny deflect and ignore. Right out of the RNC handbook.

My post addressed two issues which you brought up. You very poorly addressed only one. I know exactly why you didn’t.

Deny deflect and ignore. Right out of the RNC handbook.
You have a limited amount of understanding of what is happening. As far as defect goes... both parties do it... in fact, the 2 party political system is has become another divide and conquer mainstay for eroding this nation. Their was a time when people would work together to find solutions both sides would agree too... not to much of that anymore. Until the corruption is pulled out by the roots it will continue until this country is no more. My question for how this country is to survive and prosper again is.... how much corruption can a country endure until it fails?

What you are starting to see happen now from an economic standpoint in this country is a financial failure of huge proportions. I know you probably don't believe that.... and that is fine... believe whatever you like. The dice have already been cast.

You said this (below) and I asked for clarification and you ignored me. I’ve noticed that when you can’t come up with an answer you just post a laughing emoji. What exactly did you give the left and if you have an answer, what if anything did it take away from you?

’Well well well, here we have it boys and girls, the all exalted “we” (zerks) said he has given (given) mind you, the Left, “everything” they wanted. Please oh please enumerate. BTW did any of these gifts take something away from “we”? Please enumerate.’

Last edited:
You said this (below) and I asked for clarification and you ignored me. I’ve noticed that when you can’t come up with an answer you just post a laughing emoji. What exactly did you give the left and if you have an answer, what if anything did it take away from you?

’Well well well, here we have it boys and girls, the all exalted “we” (zerks) said he has given (given) mind you, the Left, “everything” they wanted. Please oh please enumerate. BTW did any of these gifts take something away from “we”? Please enumerate.’
The only reason financial support keeps coming is due to the QE money printing that has no limit.

You asked me Who is the Left? Its the big spenders that want money for the New Green Deal, Ukraine aid, and anything else they can get away with like student loan payback that got shot down by the SC... for now anyway. So... its no illusion we are going to be taxed to pay for it... how do you like that? Does that seem fair to you? Who do you think "they" are talking about when they say our countries currency is backed by the full faith of the US Government? Is that clear enough for you yet?

Then consider the effect of money printing if you understood the first part. Every new dollar put into circulation with nothing backing it other than tax payers of this country devalues every other dollar already in circulation. Do I need to explain that to you any better than that?

Lets say you have excellent credit and can get $500K with a phone call to your bank or credit union. Now, what happens when you can't make the payments on the loan? This is where America is right now with the hikes in the prime interest rate set by the FED. Who is the FED anyway? The FED is a private bank owned by the big banks we all know. Who? BOA, Wells, Citi, Chase and a few others... in the end the bank own us.
This countries debt is set to explode.... we are just waiting to see who gets hit the hardest... clue... it won't be the big banks... it will be like Indy Mac was in 08 as well as Silicon Valley Bank was the other day. The big banks thru the FED will bail out a few but in the end they will simply buy them out for pennies on the dollar and acquire everything they can.

G Edward Griffin can explain "collectivism" way better than anyone I know... take the time to read what the FED really is and what its purpose is.

You asked me Who is the Left? Its the big spenders that want money for the New Green Deal, Ukraine aid, and anything else they can get away with like student loan payback that got shot down by the SC... for now anyway. So... its no illusion we are going to be taxed to pay for it... how do you like that? Does that seem fair to you? Who do you think "they" are talking about when they say our countries currency is backed by the full faith of the US Government? Is that clear enough for you yet?
New Green Deal: The cost of floods, fires, catastrophic storms, and impact the little guy the most. Even with insurance and FEMA, your life will never be the same after some of these events. The real rich see the money in riding this world down - they can move, buy a new car or home, even move to another country while stacking up trillions.

Ukraine: These wars were going to happen. Russia is dangerous. As much as we spend on Ukraine support it's ultimately cheap in both money and American Lives. The real reason people like Zerks are against it is it's an example of an impressive return on your vote for Biden. Remember how Trump dealt with NATO?

That's just a couple of ways some people want you to vote against yourself - by exploiting the general lack of understanding of how the world has been more or less balanced since WWII.

New Green Deal: The cost of floods, fires, catastrophic storms, and impact the little guy the most. Even with insurance and FEMA, your life will never be the same after some of these events. The real rich see the money in riding this world down - they can move, buy a new car or home, even move to another country while stacking up trillions.

Ukraine: These wars were going to happen. Russia is dangerous. As much as we spend on Ukraine support it's ultimately cheap in both money and American Lives. The real reason people like Zerks are against it is it's an example of an impressive return on your vote for Biden. Remember how Trump dealt with NATO?

That's just a couple of ways some people want you to vote against yourself - by exploiting the general lack of understanding of how the world has been more or less balanced since WWII.
You are way off the mark on what you think I believe... example... if Biden was doing a good job of supporting energy production, securing the border, not zigging the DOJ, FBI, and other agencies on Trump and not lying to us about who he is and what he does with his son I could support him.

Biden is weak, compromised with China and Ukraine and unfit mentally and physically for the job of president... I am sure you disagree with all of that... 1 in 4 people think Biden is good for America... and so it goes... you are one of them.

Climate change is a hoax... Noble prize winners that are experts in climate have studied this subject intensely... they have spoken and as we know the MSM narrative is to scare everyone into believing it so government can grow bigger and gain more control. Its a fact that the number one interest any government has is preserving its power and ability to control the people. This is why America prospered and became a super power... ingenuity and big goals coupled with people that were not afraid to dream big and work consistently while the government stayed out of the way made it possible. Those days are gone for now... a revolution of freedom thinking people that choose not to comply with the ridiculous edicts coming from DC that were dreamed up in the think tanks and paid for by the billionaire class that wants to rule over everything is upon us.

Here is how ridiculous the FED is... it is raising rates to bring inflation down and its having the opposite effect. Too many moving parts to dive deep with all of this... however, it points to how insane the ruling class really is.

Wars are based on lies, greed and failed business arrangements. It takes decades to unravel the truth because the lies are repeated ad nauseam. for years. Prime example... Iraq... had Powell not put on a show for the UN and gained public support Iraq would likely not happened. Another key factor was Saddam was selling oil for Euros to European nations... a big no no at that time because of the petro dollar agreement.

Biden is weak, compromised with China and Ukraine and unfit mentally and physically for the job of president... I am sure you disagree with all of that... 1 in 4 people think Biden is good for America... and so it goes... you are one of them.
Maybe so, but he beat the crap out of your boy. Looooooser.

…”You asked me Who is the Left? ”

NO I DIDN’T! Damn! Have someone read my question for you and then ANSWER IT. You (you) brought it up but apparently you can’t back up what you said. I’m not surprised one bit. If you post another essay NOT addressing what I asked we‘ll all know exactly what you are, a giant blow hard just like your hero.

Maybe so, but he beat the crap out of your boy. Looooooser.
Calling me a loser? That is laughable... That is pretty rich coming from a woke member of the TDS crowd. Biden didn't beat anybody because cheaters can never be considered winners in life.

If the mind is the most powerful element in a battle of wills then its plain to see the installed resident in the White House will never win anything ever again in his life. Biden is the definition of a loser.... Biden is a shameless child hair sniffing loser that has Soros types and the MSM backing him.

Back