GenMar vs. Heli

Jynx! We should hook up some time (that sounded gay - not that there's anything wrong with that).

I know Lake Mills! I had family in Reeseville, Waterloo and Fort Atkinson. That's your neck of the woods. Nice country area out there.

Where do you like to ride?

BTW, THANKS! to all the replies. I'll be ordering those Heli's next paycheck!
biggrin.gif

i used the heli bars and a 3/4 genmar riser combo no brake line change just rerouting of the fast idle cable which was very simpli to install
biggrin.gif
makes it real comfortable but if i had to choose the heli bars are the better of the two:D

Jynx!  We should hook up some time (that sounded gay - not that there's anything wrong with that).

I know Lake Mills!  I had family in Reeseville, Waterloo and Fort Atkinson.   That's your neck of the woods.  Nice country area out there.

Where do you like to ride?

BTW, THANKS! to all the replies.  I'll be ordering those Heli's next paycheck!
biggrin.gif
Like to ride pretty much anywhere. My FAVORITE area to ride is SW WI down by the WI and Mississippi river areas. Lots and lots of twisties and elevation changes and not too busy.

I do a lot of riding around Jefferson and Waukesha county though, although Waukesha county and areas over there are getting too busy for me.

Let's plan something for a weekend ride some time in late July or early August.

There is another guy in Whitewater that I would like to get to go too...and I'd like to round up a couple other Busa riders (or non-busa for that matter). :-)

I went with Helibar Billet risers too. Not only brings the bars up, but also back, and are a 1/2" wider too which feels great. Easy to install.

I steered awway from Genmar because I wasn't a fan of seeing my fork adjustments disappear down inside the triple tree, and by only "raising" the stock bars I was concerned they might hit the windscreen when going lock-to-lock. My .02.

Back