genII guys....where do you put a bottle?

FTMFW

Registered
im very frustrated. ive got a 2.5 lb in a bracket in front of the rear tire, but i wanted to keep a.....spare.... yea... a spare bottle in the plastics somewhere....you know.. just in case. a 1lb wont fit. i had enough trouble just getting my air shifter bottle in the tailsection. i picked up an ebay tailsection/light pod that was scuffed up, im working on molding the pods into the tailsection for a cleaner look, as well as making (hopefully) enough room for a sneaky pete bottle on the way. i may have to switch to a genI... and i dont wanna.

I have the cycle tech 3.5 oz. CO2 bottle and it does fit the in the tail. Will fit with the rear seat on it also. I was using it for my air shifter but switched to the larger 1lb bottle and custom made a bracket and bolted it to the "box" on the swingarm.

I have the cycle tech 3.5 oz. CO2 bottle and it does fit the in the tail. Will fit with the rear seat on it also. I was using it for my air shifter but switched to the larger 1lb bottle and custom made a bracket and bolted it to the "box" on the swingarm.

this is very common. unfortunately i'm only 4 over and i dont have the room with my tire being that close. I'm probably going to get sneaky and mount it on the understide of my tail, above my swing arm. i may have to do some trimming, but from what i've measured, the only thing that will hang out will be the valve form the bottle. you literally have to be on the ground, at eye level to see anything else with as low as my bike sits etc. This is going to be a fun adventure trying to mount and hide everything.

thought about doing 2 small bottles and hiding one each in the tail light tumors lol. i've got an air compressor in one side at the moment though.

If you could move you battery and ECU to the trunk,2-1lbs bottle can fit under the sea

Last edited:
Interesting. Hadn't thought about that. I'm trying to tuck a speed cell in the nose at the moment. i could consider a low profile breather cover for the case and make all sorts of room. Just have to consider heat from the motor.

A way to mount the batterie on GenI
maybe it can be done this way also on GenII ???

batterie 010.jpg

batterie 009.jpg

batterie 001.jpg

Nice set up. But what about heat from the engine,did the battery acid will boil?
:beerchug:

Must see in summer :poke:

But a lot of streetfighters put it this way without problems.
i will put some heat-shield foil on. But only towards the engine.

Will report the result when its gettin realy hot outside. (Were i live maybe max 35 degrees)

Must see in summer :poke:

But a lot of streetfighters put it this way without problems.
i will put some heat-shield foil on. But only towards the engine.

Will report the result when its gettin realy hot outside. (Were i live maybe max 35 degrees)

Wow we ran almost from 80º to 90ºF every day here,I think that the bettery will get cooked here in Puerto Rico!:laugh:

Hey B-12,can you post pics of the Steel braided lines that I sent you. I would like to see where you put them.

The stock trunk og agen two can fit a 3.5oz bottle in the right side, a 7-9oz bottle down the center without modifications. If you trim some of the left side for clearance you can fit another 3.5oz there. Also if you push the center down, you can actually squeeze a 12oz in the middle. So 17oz in the tail, is not a big project. Just buy the CO2 bottles, swap the valves and buy some fittings.

Back