N60-21-4.jpg

N60-21-5.jpg

N60-21-8.jpg

N60-21-9.jpg

N60-21-10.jpg

N60-21-11.jpg

N60-21-12.jpg

N60-21-6.jpg

They look good and I have a set on my gen 2. The threaded insert for the slider set screw for stripped very easily after a year of use. I remove them to take off the fairing to do maintenance on the bike.

When I emailed customer service they said there is no warranty on the posts and I would have to buy new ones. I never cross threaded or over tightened (hand tight only).

The metal seems very soft on the threaded insert. I’m sure this is one of very few cases but just wanted to put it out there that their customer service wasn’t that great.

having sliders is better than none imo but trex definitely is not a high quality part. i used blue locktite to replace the “rubber cement” glue they used. the cheap anodized coating is already fading on some of the parts and i havent been out on the first ride with them.

having sliders is better than none imo but trex definitely is not a high quality part. i used blue locktite to replace the “rubber cement” glue they used. the cheap anodized coating is already fading on some of the parts and i havent been out on the first ride with them.
I wished I would have known this before i purchased them but its a lesson learned.

They look good and I have a set on my gen 2. The threaded insert for the slider set screw for stripped very easily after a year of use. I remove them to take off the fairing to do maintenance on the bike.

When I emailed customer service they said there is no warranty on the posts and I would have to buy new ones. I never cross threaded or over tightened (hand tight only).

The metal seems very soft on the threaded insert. I’m sure this is one of very few cases but just wanted to put it out there that their customer service wasn’t that great.
Are there any options for higher quality no-cut sliders? I almost purchased the T-Rex sliders right before reading your post. Thanks.

Back