gen I or Gen II pole

BillD

Registered
based strickly on appearance , would like opinions on which one you guys think is better looking,, and try to be non bias,, if possible,,,

I like the Gen I , looks tougher

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get myself to like the Gen II tail section. Gen I for me.

The '04 & '06 are my fav Gen I. I have an '09 and it took some time to like the back end, but I am very persnickety when it comes to details. Just my opinion.
Bubba

based strickly on appearance , would like opinions on which one you guys think is better looking,, and try to be non bias,, if possible,,,

I like the Gen I , looks tougher

Gen 1 for me, I like the way the lines flow on it:beerchug:

I like some of the colors on the gen1 better than the 2 but I like the tail better. Saw a maroon and black 1 today, About the best color combination I've seen. Thats just my opinion. It's all in what a person likes and I like mine.:thumbsup:

I like the all business look of the first gen, but I have to give it to the organic flow of the second gen.

End of the day I like the first gen better.

GEN I

it is my honest opinion that if Kawi had not come out with the ZX-14 there would not have been a GEN II

gen 1 for me, i do think the tail on the gen 2 looks better when its stretched and a fat rear tire then just stock. :beerchug:

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get myself to like the Gen II tail section. Gen I for me.

I know what you mean.
I like to equate it with the Great Continental Divide - It looks like the cans have left the mother ship and are rapidly leaving the station. I just wish they could have tucked them about 3 to 4 inches closer to the taillight section. This would have made them a little more palatable to my liking.
Again I have an '09 and still can't quite understand the position. If it were not for the stealthy quietness, I would change them out.
Bubba

The lines. The first gen had a more serious look, flatter panels, fewer lines. The second gen has more lines, more curves to it. Looks more like a creature than a machine.

Gen one.

suzuki_hayabusa3.jpg

Gen two.

2008-Suzuk-Hayabusa-GSX1300Ra-small.jpg

Back