Gen 3 slip on options

Vapourinthesea

Registered
Hey guys, new here. I just bought a new black and gold busa and get to pic it up Wednesday!! Super excited. Coming from a honda cbr 954rr. Anyways, I've done a ton of research here and on my own, and looking for what my slip on options are. Ideally don't want to pay more then 500-600. And I'm mainly looking for sound, looks. Weight savings is a bonus, and I don't care if it brand name or not. If you guys know of anything I'd appreciate it

Welcome! I wasn't finding any slip on options that were cheaper and better looking than a full system, so I ended up going with Akro full system.

I know m4 and yoshi have some slipons, but I think they're around $1k each.

Welcome @Vapourinthesea. I have my '99 VFR & the busa and definitely appreciate that 954.

I’ve asked the same. Thus far no options for reasonable price hence the best current option is full system. The outlet is 48mm but people say it’s not an exact fit? I’d think a generic exhaust could work but thus far not much real world evidence.

You're not going to get a huge weight saving, Yoshi slip ons save around 10lbs total. The OEM cans are pretty light. In comparison the same Yoshi model slip ons on a ZX14R saves around 30lbs

Thanks for the info so far, I pick up the bike tomorrow...might get the micrometer out for an exact number. The 954rr was an odd number, but Leo Vince slipon worked perfect so I guess we'll see. It also may just be a time thing, being so new the aftermarket needs time to catch up haha

I looked at GR Moto, they look good...but I think I saw that someone here tried them and the angle was off, and they had to modify it to fit properly.

Back