G'day lads

KennyMac

Registered
been away, mucking about here and there but I don't come empty handed. Pictures of course. Well, picture anyway. Hope everyone is hanging in there and enjoying your good weather, we have your crappy weather living down here at the moment, you can have it back as soon as you want it. I gave the Bus the once once since I was last hanging out here. The paint is actually dark grey, looks black but. The paint and graphics are my own handywork as are the wheels. A nice shiny Tobin finishes it off. Well, hope you are all going good and staying out of trouble (at least the bit they can prove anyways).

pic_for_org.jpg

Ummmm, why did you put your kanji on backwards?

Nice bike, otherwise.

--Wag--

Looks good, but I notice the kanji is backwards on the side panel
rock.gif
Or am I seeing things?

I love the rims, the color...everything looks good...

I wanted the points facing forward. test and adjust. The flamework looks much better coming out of the not pointy side.

Cheers Rub. Like the new header, or is it footer? You aren't seeing things. I see you have your bike back on the road.

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151329908 -->

Oh, it's VaBusa, not RSD
ices_rofl.gif

Several members adopted his likeness while he was in Hawaii...should confuse the guys that haven't been here in a while and the newbies
laugh.gif

Ha. hope you are stirring heaps of trouble on his behalf while he is away for him to deal with on return. Tell me he hasn't got smurfette on the side. She could at least be sporting a smurf-kini.

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151330283 -->

He returned yesterday, so he knows we've been admiring his new 'do and updated a ton of banners and avatars in his honor...

I LOVE the color of your Busa...if I could custom paint mine, I'd go for something like that
cool.gif

I'll find the colour code if you want it. God damn, I never even noticed that avatar. I though it might be his missus so I didn't stare right at the pic. I am making up custom graphic kits down here now. Mainly because no-one would give me the time of day for under 65 bucks an hour. So, if you want something a bit different, give me a bell. I work cheap and my dollar is crap. Bargain all round. BTW: I'm not quick but do a good job.

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151330593 -->

LOL RSD's wife looks much better than that!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the offer, but I'm so knee deep in doing the most I can with the stock paint, at this point I'd be throwing money away redoing it all
sad.gif
Love the color though; it is perfect...

Maybe if I get another Busa some day
wink.gif

Gratuitious pic of my Busa now...many cosmetic mods later
wink.gif

sm_horg_busa.JPG

wink.gif

This may look familiar. What is that on the rear near the tyre?

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151331222 -->

Before_After_2003Busa2.jpg

cool.gif
Yep, it looks good...both versions
biggrin.gif

Notice I painted my frame with the grey stripe? It's no huge deal, but it's better than stock
wink.gif

and the inners too. looks the business. Nice job, only the astute would notice. That's a good thing. BTW: I have heaps of pics if you want me to post them (plus you can buy my bike next week on Ebay for $1500 but it is in Spain or some god forsaken joint). The paint is a ultra mini flake and I don't always ride with the lowering strap in place. Just most of the time. lol.

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151334046 -->

pic_for_org2.jpg

Hello Kenny,long time no see. Love yer bike.Its different but not gawdy. No,I'm not riding yet(been 11 months) ever seen a grown man cry?

Try hangin' around a bit better mate.

I'll get someone to pray for better weather for ya.

Can't one of the Abo's do a sun dance or something? hahaha.

Rubb.

Cheers on the comps, Guys. I'm glad to see you learn science things from the Simpsons. Indeed, the water in my toilet does go backwards. 11 months Rub? I hope the hard times come good soon. I'm not sure what the abos can do, they don't really have cool and mystical powers. Pretty much stand around getting pissed (drunk). I was walking down the street a while back and one asked me for some money. Almost exact quote 'Got a dollar C**t?'. Pardon? Geez. Man, they gotta get their collective acts together.

Back