Gay Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovestuds_

Registered
Now before yall be all hatein i just wondering if anyone on this board is. I can't even count how many ppl thought they could take on this fag thinking they were all tough well after i set them str8 on who the real man was they started to respect me for who i am and not who i love. I can roll with the best of them and standing at 6'1 250 i can hold my own as well.
I am stuck in the middle. Str8 ppl think its odd that i love fast cars and fast bikes, and so do most of the gay ppl i know. I just want exceptence from both. So in sort just lookin for some open minded speed freaks

Well, Tell you what, you roll in here talking poop like your a tough guy pronouncing you can't gain exceptance because of your sexual preferance. But... Unless your wearing a giant "I'm GAY" Neon sign on your helmet perhaps it is your personality NOT your preference.

You'll find the folks on this board to be pretty fair slice of America, that being said there is ignorance in abundance, however if your here to talk about fast bikes, and hang out Cool, if your here to change opinions or viewpoints of Gay culture I'll say good luck to you.

I am not saying STFU about your lifestyle, I am saying try to have something else to offer, bring your riding experiance, photos of recent trips, etc. Don't make your time here all about being Gay... For the most part Nobody here will give a sh!d about your sexuality until you step up and shout about it all day.

This isn't the forum for Gay, Straight, Black, White, Rich or Poor Hayabusa owners, it's a Forum for Hayabusa Owners.

What I am saying is, Welcome to the Board, there's alot of good people here and there is a lot of knowledge here...

Rev

smile.gif
well put rev well put
thumbs-up.gif
this thread is gonna be very intersting

Yeah Rev, couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't have a problem with Gay people, well ok, in some ways I do, ONLY however when the "alternative" lifestyle is being rammed down my throat (uhhhhhh that sounded bad but uhhh well you get my point)

I would tend to agree with Rev, your attitude to me is more offensive of coming on here trying to sound like a bad a$$ than the fact you are gay.

Come on the board, enjoy talking about bikes and leave your gay stuff off the board, stop trying to come off like a bad A$$ and you will probably find acceptance (providing of course you are not a jerk)

The reason I say leave it off the board is for a few reasons, one, the majority of members here are probably straight (anyone in the closet? Hellllloooo… ok, no one answering) and I know I wont be participating in any gay conversations.

Two, gay or straight, it doesn't matter, we try to keep this board at a PG 13 rating anyway. You should see the flack some guys get when they post near neked pictures of girls on the board.

And bragging about you being 6'1 250 pounds is not going to get you any points, most of the guys on this board are about your size if not bigger, and the rest of the guys on this board that are not that big have either trained in some type of combat fighting system, are currently in the military over seas killing real people, or are in law enforcement so again, your size doesnt mater, so if you are trying to intimidate or impress anyone on this board with you being 6'1 and 250 lbs it is not happening, no one cares and all you look like is a guy TRYNIG to be a tough guy.

So chill out, welcome to the board and lets talk BUSA"S!!!!!

So there, there is your acceptance, up to you to take it or leave it.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092753984 -->

Why was it even brought out? Heck half the people here could be gay and nobody would know it. Who cares? Why did you even bring it up? Interesting...

You WILL notice some of us doing the regular HETERO things, like pics of attractive woman, and the occasional "Covertibles are for homos" thread [which is backed by stats and not opinions], but if it offends you, just don't read it and move on.

I think REV covered the standards well!
biggrin.gif

there's my 3.5 cents worth

Enjoy!

Yep,
Same again from me,
Startin to see a theme here ? And I'm not even from the same hemesphere as most of the members.

My longest-standing and best mate in the world is gay, me? I'm a raging hetro. It's all good. Whatever floats your boat.

One way to get respect here ?
Big fat 2nd gear rolling burnouts !

Josh *BTW, I think the comment about getting flamed for posting innapropriate pics of scantily-clad women on this site was directed at me * :-))) it won't happen again.

Welcome to the fun. Post a pic of your bike for us.

Josh * as long as you're happy dude *

post_12_45464_pink_unicycle.jpg

Thats cool, sorry if i came off like an ass hole. and the only reason i bring it up is cause i never seem to meet anyone that is. I come off fighting cause in my life if you don't ppl seem to walk all over you. They just think that your a big sissy and don't know what you are talking about unless its how to do your hair or makeover your house. I say my size cause i'v had to run and fight for my life before and don't need that poop again. I have known ppl that don't stand up for themselfs, some are 6 feet under now some still recovering.

I know i know, i don't want this to turn into some crazy gay thing. Being gay is a big part of my life but its just me i don't bring it up unless i'm asked. most ppl don't know untell they see me with a guy.

I don't lie about myself and i didn't want to get laughed off the boards, but i think i came on a little strong. sorry for that. I started it just to see if anyone would turn up. Hard to find gay bikers let alone ones that love the busa. =) I was into the car thing and now making the move into bikes and i lost all credibility when ppl found out i was gay. It didn't matter how well i could drive, or what i knew about cars. i was a " cool dude " untell they found out i was gay. Most of the time thats when i drove my fastest (while running from my old hang out spot). So i was kinda testing this site to see if the ppl were cool about it and more for the bikes or if it was a taboo thing in the busa world. and from what i'v read and what you guys said it all seem pretty cool to me. You guys are in it for the bikes who cares who you are. which is awesome!!!

I'm really one of the nicest guys you could probably ever know. I just act tuff so i don't get shot sometimes, and ya i dunno...
sad.gif
so sorry for that again
thanks for posting and letting me know how it is. this site is one of the best i'v found for both bikes and cars. keep it up!

I'm pretty sure my busa's gay, does that count? It's such a beast.... Welcome to the board....all it takes here is a good sense of humor!!!!
wink.gif

Lovestuds...Welcome to the board...You've been corrected by some of the other senior members and I really don't have anything to add...I have met some of the members and have conducted business transactions with others and every experience has been outstanding...What I'm saying is we never discussed sexual preference...Enjoy the site...By the way I didn't read most of your post...What bike are you riding...And the members here like pics...
evil.gif

Josh *BTW, I think the comment about getting flamed for posting innapropriate pics of scantily-clad women on this site was directed at me * :-))) it won't happen again.
Josh -

I made that comment, but honestly I did not have any specific person in mind when I made that comment.

I dont even remember you posting anything like that.

Email them to me k!!!!

Just "joshing" you muah ha ha

kidding... kidding....
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

See that's waht I am talking about, I don't think anyone is even saying "Back in the Closet with thee!" Just be here about the bikes, and what ever silly assed thing you want to bring up in random thoughts, if it's a "Gay" Topic so be it, just don't let it become all your about here on the board.

So like the others mentioned we dig pics, post up your bike! And Welcome to the board.

Rev

Oh plz...
mad.gif
there are plenty of sites that "love" to accomidate this kinda stuff. Go there.

oh yeah? well i'm 5'9" and I can run pretty damn fast! Even faster on the Busa. Buttplug?

Oh and welcome!
biggrin.gif
Post some pics
smile.gif
The people wanna see pics!

OH and don't worry about Rev, he's trying to quit 'smoking'...
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back