garage burlarized

dkariores

Registered
OK so my garage got burglarized last night between 1130pm and 745am.

They took
both of my Joe Rocket Textile HAYABUSA Jackets,
my joe rocket gloves,
4 pairs of cheap sunglasses,
a cheapy helmet i had laying around,
my joe rocket leather jacket black and blue,
my joe rocket mesh jacket and
1 rockford fosgate 4 channel amplifier
1 pair of cortech cold weather gloves

and probly some little **** i havent notices yet...

for the record if i catch YOU the person that did this we will be in jail together cause i am gonna do my best to kill you mother ******* ass! and yes thats a threat, so if you did it and you think i am playing come over you know were I live!

Lets watch EBAY and catch these fuggers.
guns.gif

Good thing they didn't get your bike. I have a tracking system on mine so if they got it... The police would have everything they have stolen and I can see where its going!

yep if i meet the a$$hole who stole 5k in stero eq from my car he will be dead. but he ran like a ***** when i yelled stop with my 58cal at 4am thanks to my alarm
guns.gif

sorry to hear that bro there seems to be alot of bikes and stuff going missing latly if you catch them
guns.gif
make sure they wont do it again .

(dkariores @ Aug. 24 2007,23:53) thanks guys...

here some pics incase you see it on ebay or some other forum for sale
dennisburnout1.jpg

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums....3-1.jpg
dennisburnout2.jpg
Unfortunately your Busa looks like every other Busa out there... which is exactly why I painted mine YELLOW!  If you look very carefully... you can almost see the bike in the background.

Focus...  think, YELLO Hayabusa.  Magically, if only for a second... the bike appears out of nowhere then vanishes!!!  
super.gif

blkbikinibusa06.jpg

(ibified @ Aug. 25 2007,08:12) I saw no yellow busa in that pic.    
beerchug.gif

granted, i couldnt get past what was in the foreground....
Recent Studies indicate that men have a very difficult time seeing my bike in those pics. In studies where someone did actually see the bike for a moment... they were either gay or HARDCORE Busa Riders!

But.... only for a moment, then the moment's gone!

The only good thief is a dead thief........ F'n scum of the earth!!!!

Sorry for your loss bro- Joel
sad.gif

(Tango1300 @ Aug. 25 2007,02:22) Good thing they didn't get your bike. I have a tracking system on mine so if they got it... The police would have everything they have stolen and I can see where its going!
Just wait, they'll come back with what they need to take the bike
SHOCKED.gif

(Tango1300 @ Aug. 25 2007,11:17)
(ibified @ Aug. 25 2007,08:12) I saw no yellow busa in that pic.
beerchug.gif

granted, i couldnt get past what was in the foreground....
Recent Studies indicate that men have a very difficult time seeing my bike in those pics. In studies where someone did actually see the bike for a moment... they were either gay or HARDCORE Busa Riders!

But.... only for a moment, then the moment's gone!
what he said...................

Homer_Hayabusa.JPG

Back