Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GangstaGrass

Gpmo

Registered
Ok soo its a bit weird, but if you like hiphop/rap and or blue grass. Some inventive person smashed the two together and made Gangstagrass. It sounds well like it shouldn't work but it does and I love it. I do like both hip-hop and bluegrass though. I discovered it from the FX show Justified, the intro song is of this genre and the whole song is great along with the rest on the guys albums.

Heres a link to one song, but i searched youtube for gangstagrass and Itunes and i get the same result. Hope someone else likes what they hear, i love music and finding new stuff. :) Hope some here do also.

*Some explicit lyrics*
- Gangstagrass ft. T.O.N.E-z - Give It Up[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i like it...like boondox too...got most thier albums just to sample stuff see what i like

not bad :thumbsup: have you ever checked out Boss Hoss?
- The BossHoss - Hot In Herre[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it as well, have to get this on my MP3 player for riding.

I so wish I could listen to youtube stuff out here. you guys always post stuff I want to check out and I have to wait till I get home.

showed the wife boss hoss....man that is funny stuff right there

It reminds me of this one

Definitely different. Not quite my style, but different.

Funny, that's my ringtone.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom