GAME SHOWS!!!!

cache

Banned
I was just trying to remember the name of a game show, the one with "whats behind door number 2?"

thought we could make a fun thread of the ol' game show memories.... gong-show, etc...

but first, what is the name of the show I'm trying to remember???
rock.gif

never really liked them old game shows...didn't do it for me.

Now some of the old JAPANESE games shows....those things are hilarious!

Isn't American Idol pretty much The Gong Show sequal? I might be off since I've never seen A.I.

oh baby,,,,"Most Extreme Challenge" is quite possibly the funniest sh*t on television right now!!!!
is that the one where they have different professions squaring off against eachother? Like the ones where the Univ. teachers were squaring off against the Engineers?

If that's the one, dude....my friggin ribs were sore the day after...
laugh.gif

Fuggin awesome stuff!

oh baby,,,,"Most Extreme Challenge" is quite possibly the funniest sh*t on television right now!!!!
is that the one where they have different professions squaring off against eachother? Like the ones where the Univ. teachers were squaring off against the Engineers?

laugh.gif

Fuggin awesome stuff!
oh yeah....Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship....not to mention "Captain Tenille" and "Guy La Douche"......it aint hi-brow, but it makes me laugh so hard I almost pee myself!!!!!

laugh.gif

Fuggin awesome stuff!
oh yeah....Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship....not to mention "Captain Tenille" and "Guy La Douche"......it aint hi-brow, but it makes me laugh so hard I almost pee myself!!!!!
DUDE!!! That show is the ####!!!
ices_rofl.gif

Funny stuff....funny stuff! I think I liked the course where they try to run across the water on some rocks...some are real, others are just floaters.

Fuggin classic spills in that one....
laugh.gif

Aaahh chit.....I'm snortin an laffin here at work....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is it bad that we derive such amusement from some poor soul's physical mis-fortune?
rock.gif
??

NO!!!!!That sh*it is freakin' HI LARRY US!!!!

laugh.gif

Gotta love the one where they try to run and jump from those big rotating logs....

Daaaaamnn......some pretty owwie face plants in that one....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great Find!!!!I'll be browsing thru those tomorrow.....and laughing my big round hiney off!!!

You rock, Pac!!

haha....don't that shid rock, C?

And yeah...that rolling log jump thing is friggin torture...
laugh.gif

Did you see the one where they set up like 4 walls with fake and real openings in it? They had to break through the openings (the real ones were made of paper, the others were cleverly painted).

Oh man...you should see some of them get a full head of steam and plow right into the wall....
ices_rofl.gif
Funny funny stuff....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back