Gall's gloves

g17

Donating Member
Registered
Had an leo in the ed last night and he had a pair of these:gloves. I tried them on and they feel great. Fingers are slightly bent and the knuckle protection is better than I've seen on most riding gloves. They list for $37 on their site but the leo told me they are $20 in the store. I'm going to get a pair on Monday as well as a pair of their "windstopper" gauntlet gloves

looks similar to my ICON

bbfc4ddee1a333d17c58e20de1a15bac_refined.jpg

but I'm sure these are built for tactical use

(heavybusa @ Nov. 18 2006,18:27) looks similar to my ICON

I've got a white pair of those ICONS. love em. need a new pair for next season

Better than nothing. But a proper riding glove from Alpinstars, Held, etc will not only work better on the bike, but will crash better as well.

(rockadaous @ Nov. 18 2006,19:30)

I've got a white pair of those ICONS.  love em.  need a new pair for next season
Calsportbike has those on sale for the holidays.

If I read that right it is designed for SWAT. More specifically for rapelling. Not exactly the same things one encounters on a bike. Interesting but not for me thanks. Held has me covered!

I have the same Icons, I love them. They're the nicest bike gloves I've ever owned. I've got a pair of the perforated ones for warm weather and a pair of the "stealth" model (non-perforated) for the colder rides. If anyone is looking for a good pair of gloves I highly recommend them.

Shift makes a pair that are almost identical. I use them in tactical operations all the time. Most leather gloves made for LE use make it hard to use hadcuffs keys or other small equipment. The shift ones give me protection during pat down searches of inmates or cell searches where detailed feeling is important. Inmates like to have strategically placed razor blades or needles to injure the officer that isnt paying attention, or not wearing protection. I've never worn them on the bike though. I have my A*'s for that!

the swat gloves seem nice. I mean a glove is a glove, but both are designed for different purposes. Who says you cant use them for riden?
super.gif

Back