Funny Pics

A Redneck's Swimming Pool.

pool.jpg

I must admit thats not my lizard.. just a pic I found..

I do keep some Anole's though.. 3 to be exact.. and 1 golden gecko.

Used to have a 60" iguana... but he's got his own place now.. haha A hippy friend of mine offered to let him have a room in his house.. I figured he would be happier there.

Mugg: LOL at the twister picture. Sick, but funny. That guy reminds me of a kid in high school who we used to call "Skid." He didn't get that name until gym class.
laugh.gif

in the paper today.. cracked me up... kill the lawyers.

Uhh..except Gar LOL

dilbert.gif

I saw and read um all...Captain ! Please do something...
Use your best judgment...might be one or two to remove, even if they were funny......hehe..
AAAssjani.gif

I must admit thats not my lizard.. just a pic I found..

I do keep some Anole's though.. 3 to be exact.. and 1 golden gecko.

Used to have a 60" iguana... but he's got his own place now.. haha   A hippy friend of mine offered to let him have a room in his house.. I figured he would be happier there.
Yep, I had a giant iguana too. Mean as mean can be. I got him as a little cute green thing and he quickly became Godzilla! He was adopted by a local zoo when I graduated from college... his name was "Iggy" and he is dearly missed... yeah right! He could give cows a run for the money in the poop deptment!

Yep, I had a giant iguana too.  Mean as mean can be.  I got him as a little cute green thing and he quickly became Godzilla!  He was adopted by a local zoo when I graduated from college...   his name was "Iggy" and he is dearly missed...  yeah right!  He could give cows a run for the money in the poop deptment!
haha,, yes! Cool name.. Mines was Beavis.

He's terribly missed also.. hahaha.. good riddance.. Mine didn't really have a bad attitude compared to most peoples.. but it was like having a dog that crapped 20 times a day and could never be house broken. .. plus the food was getting aggravating...

I stick to the smaller bug eating kinds now.

Any totally crazed Elvis freaks out there..pulled hair from his own brush in 1977..it's for sale..hehehehehe..any takers..its the real deal..REALLY i have no reason to be untruthful.

DCP_0549.JPG

Back