fun a$$ whoopin vid

craigntx

Registered
biggrin.gif

(fun starts about 2 min. in)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=403_1185268268
if ya seen it, kindly stfu
thank you

That dude just got schooled. I'm sure it will be on the 5pm NEWS in that area and all the folks in jail will see it too. He's got much worse coming to him.
beerchug.gif
Here's to justice.

That's the only way these dopers get justice. Hope a lawyer doesn't get a hold of it.

Bahhhhhhhh. Kick his azz then drag him out of camera range then really let him have it.

(stlbusarider @ Jul. 27 2007,13:50) What a beat down!   Why is the camera shaking and changing position???  (staged?)
no, there is a camera recording the monitor showing the event. Boy got his butt stomped...nice double pump flying front kick there buddy!
super.gif

i noticed the clerk never really cheap shotted the robber ( groin shots ect..) but i bet it got ugly when he dragged him off camera.

I LOVE IT. The clerk was rag dolling him. I think the clerk spent alot of time in that booth watching MMA and WWE.

laugh.gif
RSD.

the only part that concerned me just a tad was this...

1. It appeared to me that the store was being run by middle-easterners and...

2?...it appeared to me that the dude dishing out the azz-whooping was militarily trained...his "approach to engage hand-too-hand" seemed like a dead give away to me.

did anyone else here (of military/martials arts training) besides myself sense that?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 28 2007,11:22) the only part that concerned me just a tad was this...

1. It appeared to me that the store was being run by middle-easterners and...

2?...it appeared to me that the dude dishing out the azz-whooping was militarily trained...his "approach to engage hand-too-hand" seemed like a dead give away to me.

did anyone else here (of military/martials arts training) besides myself sense that?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I kind of got that feeling too. The way he first approched the guy fast and got him off balance quickly in case he had a weapon in his right hand. then took full control and getting his hands in sight. I would have loved to see what happen off camera.

Back