Full exhuast system instal questions

The Sound is dEEp, but that doesn't really even describe the Micron sound throughly. The Full Exhaust has Personality, I dont know how to describe it, I guess you will either love it or hate it...here's a link to several slip-on exhausts (Not full Exhuast---wish I could find a link for that), but I dont think they are on Busa's.

Slip-on Exhaust sound clips

The Can is Anodized black
Micron Canister color choices

As far as the pcIII, I have one comming from Johnnycheese, and Im running the bike without it right now, but wouldn't want to ride like this forever....the computer needs a new map, than again some of the littloe issues I notice at low rpm could be cuased by the pair-valve I still have attached, which is also comming off this week. Hope this helps.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122321792 -->

The pair valve---lol, well I havent ordered a block off kit, and thought about JC idea of sel-tapping screws, and purchased a few sizes and all were too small, plus I just dont feel real good about tapping into my head with screws. JC if you have a size screw, let me know, and should I use aluminum or steel screw if I use the self tappers?
I will pm you the number I use

Johnnycheese, I appreciate, but I ordered up a block off kit from reaper at sh.org. JC, wish you had a website...you have great products and prices, and lots of good tech info...anyhow just a thought, Im sure you have heard it before.
cool.gif

Back