full exhaust

From this
Has he been running that bike on the drag strip with a stock arm. I would be impressed if so. Every time I saw a 14 on the track there is bolt on extenders on the arm talking about out of the box. If you want a drag bike you have to set it up, if you want a street bike ride them out of the box, if you want a circuit track bike you have to set it up.

Here is the new 4-2-1 Polished Megaphone Low Exit System $849.99

08BusaMeg750.jpg

That Tsukigi pipe is cool as heck!! The alien thingy looks kinda hokey and the Roaring Toyz looks just like the Boz bros stuff.

deadhorse.gif
I have a full Alien system on the way from Brocksperformance.com.  Brock is claiming 200bhps at the rear wheel.  I will keep you posted when it is setup and I have it on the dyno.

xxx_busa me likie that Tsukigi's new canon, more details please, like will it fit a Gen 1 Busa
beerchug.gif

Also guys has anyone got the new 4-2-1 Polished Megaphone system

brock's alien and a PC on my 08 made 195rwhp last nite, damn that thing is loud , im sure thier might be a few more with some better tuning and a few more miles, the trip just turned 200 miles

which would be better; brocks alien head, or brocks megaphone? (note: with pc mapped)
and which one sounds nicer and louder (realizing louder is not always a good sound, but which one is the loudest without sounding shitty)

Back