Full bore sport tires- anyone try

badassbusaboy

Registered
Just would like to know if anyone has tried those full bore sport tires. They come in soft and super soft for track use. The price is cheap enough.:whistle:

Had a friend running one last year, said it wasn't too bad for the money. He had a nail in the original back so he bought a fullbore rear tire to get him thru until the front wore out. He told me he couldn't tell alot of difference but he didn't ride real hard either.

....interesting I had never heard of these before, learn something new every day.

my .02.... There are quite a few awesome tire deals going around on established brands I would stick to them. Last thing you ever need to worry about mid corner is whether or not your tire can handle what you’re throwing at it.

....interesting I had never heard of these before, learn something new every day.

my .02.... There are quite a few awesome tire deals going around on established brands I would stick to them. Last thing you ever need to worry about mid corner is whether or not your tire can handle what you’re throwing at it.

They are made by continental as a value brand so I would say they are an established brand.

My buddie had a set there pretty decent and the rear gripped well!!

I now have them off and up for sale if anyone is interesed $75 for both,rear 75 percent left or more front 80-90 left..

They were on a Buddies bike he parted the bike out cause He wanted a quad..

They were actually pretty good,i had thought they would suck cause i never heard of them myself.the bike was stretched and the rear hooked!!

Back