Frustration

PB1

Formerly Rosung Petty
Registered
So I purchased a Corbin seat during "Biketoberfest". I called the company last week and was told that out of several hundred orders that weekend only the "1" manager could process those orders. It is going on 4 weeks and I still do not have my seat.

Does it normally take that long.

PB1

from Corbin's site

f I order a seat today, when can I expect to get it?
If we don't have your saddle in stock, time in the shop can differ greatly depending on the season. During the "slow months" turn around time is roughly 2 weeks. During the peak spring and summer months this turn around can vary greatly. We will be happy to let you know what the current status is if you want to drop us an e-mail or call! If you order a seat via our secured server, we will confirm the order as soon as possible and provide an estimated delivery date.

Please keep in mind that if we cannot reach you (undeliverable e-mail address, no answer at the phone number provided, etc...) your order will go on hold! If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours (excluding weekends) then we are most likely having trouble contacting you.

We've recently opened a warehouse in Daytona Beach where we try to keep stock on some of our more popular models in plain designs. It is hard to predict exactly how this will effect turn around time as new bike models come out all of the time and predicting inventory can be tricky. We spent the winter stocking up, but there is an extremely wide range of options and combinations available which makes it very difficult. If you would like to find out if a particular model and design is handy, please feel free to drop us a line and ask

Give them a call. Hope it works out for you!!:thumbsup:

UPDATE: I called again tonight and got a tracking number. The seat should be here tomorrow...yea e yea...

PB1

Back