Front wheel chock

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
With all the talk of Baxley stands lately I remembered seeing the ad in magazines and was just wondering if anyone has used Powerstands power chock?
Cost is $129 + $16 shipping.

There are a few cheap ones on ebay also.
Not really looking to spend money on one, just winter time and bored.

Powerstands

PowerChock.jpg

hell, if u can weld or have a buddy that can, i bet u could fab that for 20 bucks.

Yep, have some welding certs.
I know it could be made up.
Just checked out the site and it looks like a lower cost alternative to baxley or condor.
Only if the quality is good.

i had a buddy build me some baxley styule chocks. cost me 40 bucks for the material and i got 2 chocks and a rear stand.

<center>
sideshotfinishedstand.jpg

rearstandside.jpg

</center>

one more pic with the bike being supported...

<center>
bikeontrailer2.jpg

</center>

(heavybusa @ Feb. 18 2007,15:25) +1 to all above! If you are bored get you build on!
+2... and if REALLY bored, get your build on for your buddy with a certain 04 busa that just so happened to come from Ashland, KY... You know, just a suggestion...
tounge.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,15:41)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 18 2007,15:25) +1 to all above! If you are bored get you build on!
+2... and if REALLY bored, get your build on for your buddy with a certain 04 busa that just so happened to come from Ashland, KY... You know, just a suggestion...
tounge.gif
ashland ky sucks!!!!! just kidding dude. im originally from northern ky, jsut right across the creek from cincy. i was in ashland once for a high school play off game. we came down and stomped the crap outta them boys from ashland. then they made us shower in cold water. i was pizzzzed!!!!

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 18 2007,15:54)
tounge.gif
ashland ky sucks!!!!!  just kidding dude.  im originally from northern ky, jsut right across the creek from cincy.  i was in ashland once for a high school play off game.  we came down and stomped the crap outta them boys from ashland.  then they made us shower in cold water.  i was pizzzzed!!!!
Not saying it doesn't suck. Pipes the one in Ashland... I left once I payed for the bike. I met a guy at Waffle House when we were getting breakfast, made me want to leave. Ain't that right Nathan?
laugh.gif

u'll have that in eastern ky.......... as well as southern ky. havent made it is western ky. but northern ky RULES!!!!!

(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,16:03)
tounge.gif
ashland ky sucks!!!!! just kidding dude. im originally from northern ky, jsut right across the creek from cincy. i was in ashland once for a high school play off game. we came down and stomped the crap outta them boys from ashland. then they made us shower in cold water. i was pizzzzed!!!!
Not saying it doesn't suck. Pipes the one in Ashland... I left once I payed for the bike. I met a guy at Waffle House when we were getting breakfast, made me want to leave. Ain't that right Nathan?
laugh.gif
I wish I would've never took you there for breakfast.
I was embarresed to be a kentukian after that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Sounds like something they would do.
Thank god I went to school in the county.

(Pipefighter248 @ Feb. 18 2007,16:28)
(yamahor @ Feb. 18 2007,16:03)
tounge.gif
ashland ky sucks!!!!!  just kidding dude.  im originally from northern ky, jsut right across the creek from cincy.  i was in ashland once for a high school play off game.  we came down and stomped the crap outta them boys from ashland.  then they made us shower in cold water.  i was pizzzzed!!!!
laugh.gif
I wish I would've never took you there for breakfast.
I was embarresed to be a kentukian after that.
laugh.gif
Hey, I found out the guy works at KFC... even made a guest appearance on TV!

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He musta had some training.
That guy we saw was worse then that.
Only thing I understood was nice bike and I caught the word fast in there somewhere; no idea on the rest.

(Pipefighter248 @ Feb. 18 2007,16:37) He musta had some training.
That guy we saw was worse then that.
Only thing I understood was nice bike and I caught the word fast in there somewhere; no idea on the rest.
I heard gas mileage too... I was lost after those though... Oh well. We need to do that again sometime. I'll head up there this summer in hopes of seeing thatt guy at the Waffle House!
laugh.gif

Back