Front brake Rotor

Rdx@busa

Registered
Hi everyone, i have issues with my front right rotor. because of play in the rivets between the central hub and the rotor , lot of rattling noise . brakes also not so efficient. what should i do. replace it? kindly let me know of decently priced rotors. are chinese one's ok? was looking at ebay, company by the name of 'extreme shop' seems to have some decently priced one's . any feedback on them . Thanks

agreed. IMO either upgrade or replace with stock. some people on here have good reviews for those cheap rotors although I'd feel safer ( false sense of security maybe) with namebrand replacements.

Talk to Pashnit or GoldenChild. Both sell GOOD Dependable goods. Brakes are the most powerful aspect of your bike. I'd steer clear of "Made in China" products when it comes to brakes.

Id be concerned with why you have play in your rotors and if you have loose bolts or just whats causing your current issue.
After that contact above referenced members for parts.

look at BRAKING brand rotors. nice upgrade without the galfer price. i had galfer and they were warped. company wouldnt help me. my gen 2 i now have stock front, galfer rear, and ebc HH pads all around and works very well

Back