French Wage War on SUV

what about cars that get crap for gas millage my camaro only gets 10-13mpg  in city and a great 28 on the hwy. SUVS suck  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
true your camero sucks in mpg. but at least it's not a bohemoth mence on the road. Your vision while in it is still not as bad as SUVs, and your potential to more inflict more injury/damage to others are still not as bad against what you hit as it would be on you in your camero. You know that (consciously or not) and that keeps you at bay from being as inconsiderate, or indifferent to those around you on the road.

Just the "nature of the beast" of the SUV. No matter how good, or considerate of a driver you believe you are.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what about cars that get crap for gas millage my camaro only gets 10-13mpg  in city and a great 28 on the hwy. SUVS suck  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You may not care for SUV's, but rest assured- your Camaro is a shi!!y tow vehicle. It sits too low and gets stuck too easy as well. You may be pimpin' around town, but I'd like to see you recover my boat from a dirt ramp with it, much less tow it on the interstate.    
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129205169 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

New poll.......

eynlai was:

1. not hugged enough as a child

2.dropped on his head as a child

3.the kid who got picked last in gym class
or
4.forever mentally scarred from an suv stealing his parking space at the mall

tounge.gif

Did you not see how A led to B then led to C? I'm not saying that SUVs are the sole depletor of oil supplies, I'm saying SUVs are a significant contributor to depleting the oil supply at a faster rate. You just argued my point without know it, and when I pointed it out, withtout admitting to it.
[/QUOTE]
What constitutes A, B, and C? If you are suggesting that a fuel increase somehow leads to a depleted supply, you were sleeping in Econ class.....
I didn't bring up the part of me being asian first... YOU DID. Yes, there are some excellent drivers that happen to be asian, but they ARE far and few in between.[/QUOTE]
I did bring up you being Asian, however it was you that brought up the stereotype of Asians not being able to drive.
As far as my reasoning, I'm very specific in my reasoning of logic, bullet point examples and such, sticking with the specifics of the topic until someone strays off and start attacking me as a person or my race. Read back on all of my postings.[/QUOTE]
Have you ever taken a class in logic or reasoning? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess not, because there is no logic to any of your reasoning. You base your argument on a flawed point, and stick with it even when shown the erroneous nature of your premise.
In fact, I hate/am scared to ride in any asian dense neighborhoods such as Monterey Park, Alhambra, San Gabriel, etc... So really, I can say that because I've been in those environment to make a first hand observation, right? So, yeah, ASIAN + SUV (especially the really big ones) = Pending disaster. And guess why asians are buying up the SUVs (even if it's the fake ones like the Porsches, Infiniti, Lexus, Benz, BMWs)? 2 reasons: #1. It's the latest trend (yes, asian in general are notorious for following trends, or "what's in");[/QUOTE]
No one here attacked your race, you did that all by yourself.
Some of the arguments I got back in reply are WAY off the topic of the issue of SUV itself and started name calling on me instead of trying to proving my ideology incorrect by using logic reasoning and specifics.
[/QUOTE]
No, you jump all over the place in your hatred of SUV's, from the assertion that people that own them can't drive, to them depleting oil reserves, to them causing more accidents......
An ideology cannot be incorrect as it simply an opinion, or gathering of ideas and cannot be proven or disproven.
I don't hate SUVs, I just don't see the need for them on a mass basis on trend/fashion and the way people drive them on the premises of "nature of the beast".[/QUOTE]
I have no idea WTF you are talking about here, perhaps you should stop using big words incorrectly, and stick to terms you actually understand. This is America, and people can and wil drive whatever they please, your opinion is of no consequence.

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm trading my little 4x4 S Blazer for a V10 Excursion today! Take that! I'm gonna drive it carelessly too! Can't see around it in traffic? Too bad, watch my lights. Lights not working? Don't follow too closely and pay the fug attention. If you get wedged underneath it, don't sweat it. I gots me some insurance. They'll buy you a new econobox to continue your cause with.

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm trading my little 4x4 S Blazer for a V10 Excursion today! Take that! I'm gonna drive it carelessly too! Can't see around it in traffic? Too bad, watch my lights. Lights not working? Don't follow too closely and pay the fug attention. If you get wedged underneath it, don't sweat it. I gots me some insurance. They'll buy you a new econobox to continue your cause with.
Not to start anything, but don't forget that you do ride a bike buddy... Makes me wonder if this is what goes on in the mind of a SUV drivers or just drivers in general... So sad...

Time for me to back out of this thread. This guy is out to lunch.
--Thank God in American he has a right to his opinion.
--Thank God that we have a right to drive SUV's (without justification) even though they drink more gas than cars.      
--Thank God that we all including E can ride a Busa which is more dangerous to both the rider and other vehicles than other bikes. Funny how he ignores this point. I guess he is the best judge of when more dangerous is too dangerous and when lower gas mileage is too low. I bet he considers the limit to be anything that is bigger than his vehicle and gets less gas mileage than his vehicle.

So keep your SUV's and Busas you selfish bastids. All you Busa riders go to fast and ride recklessly anyway. By nature, those bikes encourage irresponsible riding. Additionally, when you crash into another vehicle with those huge ass bikes, you will do a lot more damage than if you were riding a scooter. THE BUSA IS ONE OF THE WORST INVENTIONS EVER!

This logic is hysterical.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129223773 -->

So keep your SUV's and Busas you selfish bastids. All you Busa riders go to fast and ride recklessly anyway. By nature, those bikes encourage irresponsible riding. Additionally, when you crash into another vehicle with those huge ass bikes, you will do a lot more damage than if you were riding a scooter. THE BUSA IS ONE OF THE WORST INVENTIONS EVER![/b][/i]

This logic is hysterical.
Calm down there Thinks, I think there are twiested individuals like myself here that might take these words as an encouragement to out there and do as you instructed...mind control I tell you, mind control...

Not to start anything, but don't forget that you do ride a bike buddy... Makes me wonder if this is what goes on in the mind of a SUV drivers or just drivers in general... So sad...
You have to look out for ALL cagers, 'cause they sure as hell aren't looking out for you on a bike. Has nothing to do with SUV's.

I love my "safe" SUV (Ford Expedition), so all of you Tree Hugging, eco-wacko, liberals can suck eggs!

laugh.gif

And "get the fark out of my way or I'll run right over your VW with the flower on the dash."

sp001.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129225548 -->

You have to look out for ALL cagers, 'cause they sure as hell aren't looking out for you on a bike. Has nothing to do with SUV's.
I've had my bad share of experiences with SUV's on the freeway, streets, and so on, so I see were Eynlai is coming from... come ride out here in L.A. during rush hour traffic, better yet, just drive in some of our freeways in genereal and you'll gain our perspective... as far as gas consumption, please with the technology that we are in nowadays SUV's should be getting somewhere around 25-30mpg not 10-15 mpg... but who gives a poop right, it's your money, spend it like you wish, it just don't see no logic in spending what close to an average of 75-100 bucks a week on gas...

New poll.......

eynlai was:

or

tounge.gif
Oh oh, i vote number 4!  
baaa.gif
You don't have worry about #4. I avoided mental scarring by keying up that SUV really good, almost spelled out my name!

But seriously, go ahead, attack me as a person or my character, or even my race since you can't argue against my points logically. I understand that's what stubborn (usually not very sophisticated, under-educated) people would do.

Okay, you win. Go run your SUVs over a couple of bikers while you're at it, especially you Diesel. You seem to prone to hit and run on a biker anyway. I suggest boring out those V-10s so you can get 2 mpg.... That'll make you proud and super-star of the neighborhood
smile.gif
Just don't complain about the gas price going up.

By the way, with some of you great intellects with your uncanny ability to reason against someone else's differing point of view, I suggest you run for President of the good o' USA. You got my vote.

New poll.......

eynlai was:

or

tounge.gif
Oh oh, i vote number 4!  
baaa.gif
You don't have worry about #4.  I avoided mental scarring by keying up that SUV really good, almost spelled out my name!

But seriously, go ahead, attack me as a person or my character, or even my race since you can't argue against my points logically.  I understand that's what stubborn (usually not very sophisticated, under-educated) people would do.

Okay, you win.  Go run your SUVs over a couple of bikers while you're at it,  especially you Diesel.  You seem to prone to hit and run on a biker anyway.  I suggest boring out those V-10s so you can get 2 mpg.... That'll make you proud and super-star of the neighborhood
smile.gif
 Just don't complain about the gas price going up.

By the way, with some of you great intellects with your uncanny ability to reason against someone else's differing point of view, I suggest you run for President of the good o' USA.  You got my vote.
Hey Eynlai, peace brother! It's all in fun man. And as for your race, if you are human, which I think you are, you are okay with me. Remember, you started this thread, so expect anything. But don't be so defensive. If you are doing the right thing for the world, then what do our opinions matter anyway?

P.

I love my "safe" SUV (Ford Expedition), so all of you Tree Hugging, eco-wacko, liberals can suck eggs!

laugh.gif

And "get the fark out of my way or I'll run right over your VW with the flower on the dash."

sp001.gif
what kind of cars do you have in your area
laugh.gif
Mostly trucks with gun racks behind the seat, and a few folks with "mini-cars" running scared!!!

AAAssjani.gif
Sounds like Compton, or better yet South Central... Postal let's do lunch..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sp001.gif
what kind of cars do you have in your area
laugh.gif
Mostly trucks with gun racks behind the seat, and a few folks with "mini-cars" running scared!!!

AAAssjani.gif
Sounds like Compton, or better yet South Central... Postal let's do lunch..
Oh, my bad I thought that you were in the hood... Sounds rural to me...

laugh.gif

Hey Eynlai, peace brother! It's all in fun man. And as for your race, if you are human, which I think you are, you are okay with me. Remember, you started this thread, so expect anything. But don't be so defensive. If you are doing the right thing for the world, then what do our opinions matter anyway?

P.
Yeah, I did start the thread. And I knew that it would be a wildly popular subject, that's why I started it off by say I expect fire-backs... And it is in fun. Not out to change anyone's belief or outlook, just sparking up interestig board conversation. If one person stands back and thinks about it because of this thread... Cool. If not, that's cool too. No need for personal attacks and accusations.

By the way, as BusaHaya knows, my next 2 wheeler WILL be a SCOOTER or MoPED!!!
smile.gif

Back