Freestyle Corp Undertail....

Furball

Registered
Can anyone find a way to order these....I really want the one with the stock taillamp, but cannot find any link or contact info to place an order....are there any other companies that make undertails useable with the stock lamp....

Umm, The freestyles were available through their website I think. Do a google search.

I wouldnt know
blush.gif

Others on here have tried ordering from them with some substantial difficulty. There are a couple other choices to maintain the stock taillight like The Motorhead's undertail (check <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org">sh.org<a> or MotoTeck who also makes an undertail to keep the stock taillight.

What BigBSBusa said. Stay away from Freestyle. The guy is a jerk. theMotorhead has a great undertail and retains stock light. He is reasonable to deal with.

What BigBSBusa said. Stay away from Freestyle. The guy is a jerk. theMotorhead has a great undertail and retains stock light. He is reasonable to deal with.
matter of oppinion..I had no trouble.. on the other hand could not get a call back from motorhead.. Freestylecorp.com do a search theres plenty of thead on it..Dr.

I couldn't get freestyles site to work. how much and does it come with a new tail light?

No tail lite included.. Mine was one of the first sold.. at $122... I do know the prices went up, just not sure how much..I have heard he's hard to get ahold by several board members.. Wasn't a problem for me..smooth transaction.. Mabie I was jus lucky..

No tail lite included.. Mine was one of the first sold.. at $122... I do know the prices went up, just not sure how much..I have heard he's hard to get ahold by several board members.. Wasn't a problem for me..smooth transaction.. Mabie I was jus lucky..
Perhaps lucky. Dr1300 is one of the very few freestyle corp. good luck stories you'll see if you do a search. There are condiderably more bad recent stories here and at suzukihayabusa.org. Dennis (suzukihayabusa.org board owner)can be hard to get too, but I think he has a business phone and he does monitor his board. Do your homework and spend your $ where you get what makes you happy.

Here's a link for the MotorHead undertail: <a href="http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=41696">TMH Undertil<a>

You have to order the Freestyle through his Ebay store. There is a link at the bottom of his homepage.

My experience with him was not very good. Was in the middle of the ordering process and he stopped communicating. Glad I didn't send any money.

Back