FREE National Parks pass for Veterans

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Title says it all. Any US veteran can get a pass for entrance to all national parks for free.

IMG_0511.png

Where do you get them at?
Interagency Passes can be obtained in person while visiting a participating site. Visit Places to Get Interagency Passes for a searchable list and be sure to contact the site before you go, to make sure they are open and have passes in stock. In addition, Military passes, as well as those for seniors and persons with permanent disabilities, are available online through the USGS Online Store with an additional processing fee. Existing passes remain valid. You do not need to obtain a new pass if you already have a Lifetime Senior or Access Pass.

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the information!

Years ago I was planning a multi state tour and saw that I’d be passing thru several parks and @ $20 each, now $30, I purchased a lifetime pass for ol geezers. This free for vets deal didn’t come to fruition until a couple years back. Years later I moved to the Sierra foothills just 23 miles from Yosemite. The volunteers at the entrance gates don’t ask if I need a park map anymore. Worked out pretty well.

Back