Free Ink Cartridge Refills

Jyn

Registered
I thought I would just pass the the word... Free ink cartridge refills at participating Walgreens April 2, 2008!!! Enjoy!
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

huh? ad? coupon? or do we need you with your good looks to take them in to the "guy" behind the counter?
laugh.gif

huh?  ad?  coupon?  or do we need you with your good looks to take them in to the "guy" behind the counter?  
laugh.gif
My good looks may help!
laugh.gif
There is no coupon. Just show up to any "participating" Walgreens. By participating, I mean any of themwho actually does refills. There is a limit of one cartridge (color or black). Depending on how busy they are will depend on how soon you will get it back. Normal prices are $10 for black and $15 for color.
peace.gif

laugh.gif

Years ago I worked on robots in a Hewlett Packard facility that packaged ink cartridges. I learned some interesting things.

1. The "free" cartridge that comes with the printer contains far less ink than the one you purchase separately.

2. More expensive Hewlett Packard cartridges have a microchip that will only allow 150% of cartrige volume to be dispursed before giving a fault.

3. Ink Cartridges are HP's #1 money maker, above all their other products.

oh boy so do i get to see your goofy face when i take mine in hahahah so when did they start allowing power rangers to work at wal greens

but thanks for the input

Back