Free 2 year warranty!

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Why do our fellow busians recieve a 2year warranty and the US owners recieve only a year?

TRUE STORY:

A friend of mine owns a Triumph Daytona 959fi, and had experianced a great deal of trouble with his Fuel Injection. This bike would cut out, stumble and stall(sound familiar). Well the conscientious dealer (Enfield Motorsports, Enfield CT.)worked on this bilke for over fifty hours and changed the entire electrical system short of the ignition switch. The dealership and Triumph replaced this bike with a brand new 1999 model. This bike had fifteen thousand miles on it and was soon for a chain/sprockets and tires. They gave him a brand new bike. Suzuki wont even get off their butt to inform us and the dealers as to the cutout solution(they have the solution, they are waiting for corporate lawyers to sort their end out).

Triumph stood behind their product for complete customer satisfaction, oh yeah they have a two year warranty here in the US on their product at no extra charge.

Suzuki if you stall long enough the cure will come after the warranty expires, next week, next week, next week is getting old and lame.

I bet that Triumph owner will buy another when his new replacement bike is worn out!

US Hayabusa distribution has been said to be 2,800 bikes, so give us free warranty extensions just like the rest of the world.

Enfield Motorsports is also a Suzuki Dealership.

One Year ? Two Years ?
What about three years warranty with no milage limit?
( come to think about it , considering that we got no light at all for nearly three months and snow on the ground for 6 months the warranty is more like 1,5 years because we can only ride the damn thing for 5-6 month a year..... :( )

I would have bought mine eagerly if it had no warranty at all.

I would have bought mine if the price had been 50% higher AND no warranty.

I'm amazed that Suz can afford to give any warranty on a first year product that stresses components like no bike before it and accelerates like a grand prix car.

A while ago, in a world where every other car was sold with a one year/12,000 mile warranty, the Chrysler 426 Hemi option sold all they could build with no warranty at all.

My dealer offered me an extra 4 years unlimited miles for $500 I thought that was good, but I can't get the dip dong to get off his but and do anything for me. I have that click clunck from the rear end and he wil not do anything. I told him about the shift kit for the false neutral and he will do nothing. He keeps putting me off and mumbling somthing about no bulitins yet. This sucks, so soon I will go to a different city and have it fixed. I hope the other dealers will accept my extended warrenty.

Back