Freaky Friday @ Fayetteville 4/2/10

for $20 (I think) you can do all the runs you want to at the strip is my understanding. Bring what you want...

I'm going as a spectator. I hear you see all types of cars/bikes doing runs and it runs all night into the wee hours of the morning...

Freaky Friday
April 2nd
Fun & Grudge
All Night Test-N-Tune
Open at 7 p.m. Until

Admission
Adults $10.00
Children 12 & Under Free
$10.00 to Run

Reserved Parking for Race Cars
Grills Welcome
No glass bottles please!
No Pets Allowed

Last edited:
its like Free Runs at the Drag Strip all night. Lots of Cars and Bikes usually are there. Never been before because of work and what not. Bunch of friends go a lot and have a lot of fun.

Oh, and I hear the Strip is very slick and not taken care of. and hard to get a lot of passes in due to large crowd

Oh, and I hear the Strip is very slick and not taken care of. and hard to get a lot of passes in due to large crowd

I think that makes it interesting (slick strip) if you're a spectator :whistle:

I have heard the wait is a bit long if you run.

Peter I'm in....

I'm thinking I'll ride Ripley down and maybe just a get a cheap hotel room nearby to crash in, that way if the night gets late I won't have to worry about riding home.

*PING* LOOMIS ....what say you? Yey or Ney?

I'm going with a co-worker. Going to make him drive.... :laugh:

Might.. *might* bring my son along... not sure yet. I need to figure out about what time we'll stay until.

I most likely in on this, Peter not a place to bring the son, The word freaky holds true after 10:00pm there is alot of booty shaking. LOL, We left out at 2:30am and the line was 4 miles long to still get into the track..

I most likely in on this, Peter not a place to bring the son, The word freaky holds true after 10:00pm there is alot of booty shaking. LOL, We left out at 2:30am and the line was 4 miles long to still get into the track..

+1 on the long lines waiting to get in..even at the wee hours..quite a lively crowd too..being this will be the first of the season i'm sure it'll be packed...

"Booty Shakin" :laugh:

Ok, no son. How much is parking? Does it take long to get in?

'Chelle - you comin' down? :thumbsup:

It sounds so fun, and my kids would love it, but I don't think we'd make it there in time with work and school on a Friday :(

I'd love to just once put my Mustang on the track...also just love to watch that...

I'll have to see what I can do; don't hold your breath though :eh:

"Booty Shakin" :laugh:

Ok, no son. How much is parking? Does it take long to get in?

If we get there Early no problems getting into the track. Just park close to the gate when leaving if you park in the back of the track sometimes take 1-hr or longer to get out of the track.

Its not as bad getting in and out as it sounds.

It is a big :moon: party though.
That is the main reason I havent been in a while because there hasnt been that much on racing as on partying. Hopefully it will be better racing on 4/2/10.

DONT BRING YOUR KIDS:rulez:

Its not as bad getting in and out as it sounds.

It is a big :moon: party though.
That is the main reason I havent been in a while because there hasnt been that much on racing as on partying. Hopefully it will be better racing on 4/2/10.

DONT BRING YOUR KIDS:rulez:

No...but I'll sure bring my camcorder :whistle: Let the booty shakin' commence...

:laugh:

Back