Frame slider installation

1 3/4" hole saw SMALL WARNING!

Just a tid bit. MAKE SURE THE SLYDER IS NOT TOUCHING ANYPART OF THE FAIRINGS. The vibrations will start the fairings to crack/stress around the hole. TAKE IT FROM ME this sucks way much. If it's that close take a dremel and TWEEK IT.

Now that your done with your allen key adapter will you mail it to me, Im getting ready to re-cut new fairings and you dont need it anymore
smile.gif

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>1 3/4" hole saw SMALL WARNING!</span>

Just a tid bit.  MAKE SURE THE SLYDER IS NOT TOUCHING ANYPART OF THE FAIRINGS.  The vibrations will start the fairings to crack/stress around the hole.  TAKE IT FROM ME this sucks way much.  If it's that close take a dremel and TWEEK IT.

Now that your done with your allen key adapter will you mail it to me, Im getting ready to re-cut new fairings and you dont need it anymore  
smile.gif

JD
I was just going to address this issue...small spacing around the hole is better.

Check out the R&G sliders, You only need a 28mm hole.  The slider fits close to the fairing so you can not even see the hole.  Don't have any photos of the Hayabusa but here is an example on a 1000RR.

Back