Frame Slider Grommets

also sent the paypal.
thanks fine job sir
bowdown.gif

guess i beter get some sliders now
wow.gif

Alrighty Fellers, I'll get them out on Monday so you should have them in a few days. Everybody let me know how the look on the bikes, as well if they don't fit your slider. I check about 30 or so and they all slid on just fine on mine so they should work for everybody I hope. If they don't let me know for sure.

Pun.

Sure thing. When you do the paypal thing let me know the addy and I'll get them out to you. I've got enought to do 6 more sets if anybody is interested. If I need to I'll order more.

It would be cool if someone once they get them could post a couple pics
biggrin.gif
I have seen on other posts the installation on the left side of the bike where the slider is really close with just a 1 3/4 hole was wondering what it looked like with the 2" hole. Thanks

Hey guys, I forgot to post this the other day. I shipped out all the grommets for the ones that have paid. I did however miss the shipping cost by quite a bit on several of them. It wasn't as much as the UPS website told me. The lady at the post office was going thru them pretty quick so I couldn't right down everybody's shipping cost. If everyone would please look at the price on the postage and let me know I'll send the diff. back to you or donate it to the .org or whatever you want. Just let me know what it was. Sorry for the mess up.

Any differnce in mine and you can keep it for your troubles and spend it how you see fit.
beerchug.gif

Back