Found Great Deal I think

John 16:10

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking around on-line for a pair of boots to go with the Koby’s I picked up in the Group buy (Thanks again O_E) and ran across these.

G-RS%20Boots300.jpg

I have never owned this brand B4 but they were on clearance for $162.00 TYD. Also, look under coupons and use $10 coupon code.  Every where I looked on-line they were at lease $110 more, the reviews and testamonials seemed to be pretty good, so I decided to try them.  Price seemed pretty reasonable compared to other things I was finding.  If you have any experience or feedback on this brand please offer it up, I would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.  I thought it was a pretty good deal.  What do you guys think?

This is where I found them:
http://www.brocktoncycle.com/eshoppr....ots.htm

Write up!

Gaerne G-RS Sport Riding Boots
Features:
• All new G-RS boot with the revolutionary new design has not only changed the way you slip your boots on, but has taken the comfort and performance to a new level.
• Rear entry design, along with the upperpivot protection system and the gel ankle will give you a great fit.
• Upper grip guard feature will allow you to feel like a part of the bike when riding.
The G-RS motorcycle boots from Gaerne are amazingly comfortable, light, and suitable not only for the track, but for a cross country ride! These are without a doubt some of the most comfortble Italian motorcycle boots we have ever offered!

They look nice. That brand has been around. Price is good. Looking forward to reading your feedback.

I've been to Brockton Cycle a bunch of times. They have OUTSTANDING deals on gear and a fantastic selection. I'll have to go up there so I can try them on.

Thanks!

(BigGeorge @ Nov. 22 2006,09:54) I've been to Brockton Cycle a bunch of times. They have OUTSTANDING deals on gear and a fantastic selection. I'll have to go up there so I can try them on.

Thanks!
Happy to hear that, this is my first time dealing with them.  Very happy to hear a member has dealt with them and had good experiences.  So much fraud out there you just never know expecially when an item is offered over $100 less than the next cheapest retailer.

That helps ease my mind.  Thanks.

BTW, I have found some reviews from riders on other sites that are very favorable.  I have not found anything but positive feedback on these boots.

One thing I found interesting was a couple of people who reviewed this Item said it has a Leather inner boot that zips up the back then you tuck you pants in the outter shell which locks them in place. I thought that was pretty cool.

Nice looking boots! Let us know after you get them what you think. I want to get boots for Xmas and I keep looking around to see whats out there.

I'd get me a pair of these at that price, but none in my size...drats. Spoiled by the lure of clearance, where the "average" guy is S.O.L.

(CAT3 @ Nov. 22 2006,23:03) I'd get me a pair of these at that price, but none in my size...drats.  Spoiled by the lure of clearance, where the "average" guy is S.O.L.
I was thinking the same thing. Where is a size 13 when you need it?
rock.gif
Certainly not when there is a great deal like this going on.
ices_rofl.gif
ukliam3.gif

Those look nice,I too have bought from Brockton cycle...no problems at all.
I am going to bite the bullet and get a pr. of Sidi's

(Hy_Rolr @ Nov. 24 2006,05:04) $10.00 coupon not valid on closeout items...figures
crazy.gif
Coupon worked for me. Go figure.  Boots arrived today fit, finish and quality of materials appear to be very high.  The comfort thing is no joke, these boots are very comfy and I have a wide foot.  Although, they run a little big.  I wear and 11 or 11.5 in most shoes.  These are a size 11 and a little big.  Not enough to cause a problem though.  Price was to good to worry about a little play in the toe.

These boots were marked on the box $289.99.  Were on clearance for $162.

IM000680.JPG

I don't know how I triple posted that othe side pic. Would one of the mods please delete 2 of those duplicate pics please.

Back