For you Cali guys... Throttleworx.com

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Courtesy Towing Service
to
Throttle Worx

Need your motorcycle picked up to be serviced?
Motorcycle broke down on a ride and need it towed in?
Been in an accident and need a tow into the shop?

Throttle Worx is now offering a courtesy private not-for-hire towing service to assist you and get your motorcycle into our shop for repairs and service. If you need it picked up from home or from the side of the road, we are here to support you. The best part about it is that it's free! This courtesy "tow-in" service is limited to a 50 mile radius from Throttle Worx.

Throttle Worx has an enclosed trailer set up to tow most motorcycles. Your motorcycle will be safe from any road debris and the weather inside the trailer. We can easiliy fit all sport bikes, cruisers, sport touring bikes to big touring bikes like the Honda Goldwing or Harley-Davidson Electra-Glide. Due to the size of the trailer, we are not able to tow a motorcycle with a side-car attached at this time. We will be able though to load most trikes.

So how do you get a hold of us to schedule a tow into the shop?
During our business hours just call our phone number (916) 564-6864.
For after hours support call (916) 719-7392.

Come visit us at our facility located at:
271 Opportunity Street, Ste A, Sacramento, CA 95838
Tel: (916) 564-6864 Fax: (916) 564-6868
We are open Monday thru Saturday!

Throttle Worx's Service Department works on most street motorcycles.
Our Service Department services new bikes and old, trikes and side-cars.
Accident Repairs, Tune-Ups, Tires Changes, Oil Changes, Suspension Upgrades.
We service Harley-Davison, BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha motorcycles.

The store is open 6 days a week and our Service Department is open 5 days a week.

We are located off I-80 and Norwood Ave. Exit Norwood Ave and go South.
Turn right on Harris. Turn right on Research and go to other end of block. Opportunity Street.
See our sign and ride straight into the parking lot. Use Ste 'B' Door.

New .oRg sponsor?

Seems like a reasonable set of services...good menu of stuff from which to choose!

:beerchug:

Not a sponsor just seemed like a good deal for you Cali guys... you never know when you might need a ride.

A fifty mile circle around the Sacramento area might cover quite a few good two lanes! I've had RVRoadhelp towing service for years and wouldn't ride or drive w/o it.

I should see if he'll bump that to a 100 mile radius ... just might include me a bit more. :) Throttle Worx is 88.9 miles from my house.

Last edited:
Back