for those offended

I have no reason to think he won’t make it to 82. A lot of people do. I never figured he’d run a second time anyway. But, what do you mean do I “really believe”? The three sentences you quoted from me don’t reference his age.
I saw footage of Biden being pretty athletic for his age-he was riding a road bicycle and not slowly either in one and when he left the debate, he jogged down the pathway to wherever he was going...I'd say he's pretty fit-fitter than the guy he's replacing.

A guy who's never worked a real job a day in his life and had his money handed to him or swindled others so he could gain money. Everyone forgets how he swindled contractors out of payment-told them to sue him for payment and then tied them up in court so long they went under......seems like a real nice guy I'd want to blindly follow...

I can't see how women vote for him knowing how sexist he is and how disrespectful to women he is....I just don't get it.

I have no reason to think he won’t make it to 82. A lot of people do. I never figured he’d run a second time anyway. But, what do you mean do I “really believe”? The three sentences you quoted from me don’t reference his age.
I pray Biden is in the whole 4 years. I hope I’m wrong but when Nacey started talking 25th amendment with Trump I think I saw the writing on the wall for Biden.

I saw footage of Biden being pretty athletic for his age-he was riding a road bicycle and not slowly either in one and when he left the debate, he jogged down the pathway to wherever he was going...I'd say he's pretty fit-fitter than the guy he's replacing.

A guy who's never worked a real job a day in his life and had his money handed to him or swindled others so he could gain money. Everyone forgets how he swindled contractors out of payment-told them to sue him for payment and then tied them up in court so long they went under......seems like a real nice guy I'd want to blindly follow...

I can't see how women vote for him knowing how sexist he is and how disrespectful to women he is....I just don't get it.
Because people vote for policy. Not the person.

I'm not so sure in this case-people are ready to go up in arms for Trump, not the republican policies..I think people vote for the person first and policies second.
It's remarkable the hold Trump gets over some supporters. They will not deny him no matter what he says or does. It's almost like something out of a science fiction movie.

It's remarkable the hold Trump gets over some supporters. They will not deny him no matter what he says or does. It's almost like something out of a science fiction movie.
He has that charisma for people to blindly follow him....it really is too bad this experiment went so sideways, having a non-politician as president without all the drama would have been a good thing.

He just surrounded himself with far too much drama and has zero filters.

Sorry to interrupt you guys, I just found it funny that the so called "most hated" person in the US secured around 73 million votes and also we gained more seats in house and flip many heavy blue states seats.. and biden won? Lol
No offense intended but that's 73 million losers. Trump went 4 years in office and never cracked a 46% approval rating. That means that the majority of people have had to endure this moron for 4 years when they were in the majority. He won with 3 million less votes than his opponent Hilary got, BTW she conceded the next night. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still dumb founded that Trump lost. He got 250,000 US citizens killed, has the highest debt in history even before the pandemic, and has isolated the US from everyone. He was never even close in any poll, even Fox news polls. He shouldn't even have been running for another term.

Frankly, the Trumpers should have their voting rights revoked for balloting negligence.

Hi. Well I hope all who voted for Biden get what he wants like gas $5.00 a gal. heating fuels up 1000%, open boarders like 20,000,000 people a year. free health care for all of them, free housing too also pay people who do not want to work like AOC wants and taxes at 60% of your pay to pay for them. I am sure the want to stop oil and gas production in the US of A. for the green new deal. I can not say what I think of Biden as a person on here. But I think he thinks Hunter is the perfect American son.
I remember reading those notions almost verbatim when Obama was elected. 8 years go by, 4 more years of Trumpership and still $5 gas is only found in remote places in Northern California. Health insurance is still sky high, and I have to admit, maybe it's time we embrace electric vehicles. The economy is driven by the consumer; we'll take care of ourselves. As long as the White House isn't burning bridges with allies and befriending dictators, we're good.
That would assume Trump had any idea of what was going on during that period. Only reason he ran is he wanted to play big boss for a while. That while is over.

I remember reading those notions almost verbatim when Obama was elected. 8 years go by, 4 more years of Trumpership and still $5 gas is only found in remote places in Northern California. Health insurance is still sky high, and I have to admit, maybe it's time we embrace electric vehicles. The economy is driven by the consumer; we'll take care of ourselves. As long as the White House isn't burning bridges with allies and befriending dictators, we're good.

That would assume Trump had any idea of what was going on during that period. Only reason he ran is he wanted to play big boss for a while. That while is over.
Hi. I think Biden should show the world that he is a great world leader and give China the first 200,000,000,000 doses of the vacisen.

Why did 3 pages get deleted off this thread?
ummm page 3 is still there sir!

1606318854220.png

He didn’t say page three was missing Cap.:)
Got it, I re read and checked again.. there has not been any post deleted in this thread unless they were part of a larger cleanup like a spammer or something like that. I went back through the logs to Aug and there have been no actions taken by a mod or admin.

Got it, I re read and checked again.. there has not been any post deleted in this thread unless they were part of a larger cleanup like a spammer or something like that. I went back through the logs to Aug and there have been no actions taken by a mod or admin.

Yeah, I saw six pages and didn’t recall the thread having nine before his post.

No offense intended but that's 73 million losers. Trump went 4 years in office and never cracked a 46% approval rating. That means that the majority of people have had to endure this moron for 4 years when they were in the majority. He won with 3 million less votes than his opponent Hilary got, BTW she conceded the next night. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still dumb founded that Trump lost. He got 250,000 US citizens killed, has the highest debt in history even before the pandemic, and has isolated the US from everyone. He was never even close in any poll, even Fox news polls. He shouldn't even have been running for another term.

Frankly, the Trumpers should have their voting rights revoked for balloting negligence.
Trumpers voting rights should be revoked and given to the dead and illegals so that they can vote democraps? Its funny that someone who has not achieve anything in 48+ years is gonna do something for the country now. You can hate trump as much as you want but at least he didn't start another useless war and got our troops killed. Biden is equally responsible with Obama for killing millions in middle east. They destroyed libya syria yemen just to keep arms industrialist happy? And out of 250,000 dead us citizens, give some credit to the democrapic governors who knowingly put over 100,000 combine senior citizens in the nursing homes (NY,NJ,CT,PA) and got them killed

Trumpers voting rights should be revoked and given to the dead and illegals so that they can vote democraps? Its funny that someone who has not achieve anything in 48+ years is gonna do something for the country now. You can hate trump as much as you want but at least he didn't start another useless war and got our troops killed. Biden is equally responsible with Obama for killing millions in middle east. They destroyed libya syria yemen just to keep arms industrialist happy? And out of 250,000 dead us citizens, give some credit to the democrapic governors who knowingly put over 100,000 combine senior citizens in the nursing homes (NY,NJ,CT,PA) and got them killed
Wow were you sober when you typed that? Lol!

Back