For those of us that care: happy Pride month

I don't see anything BS about what he says other than he is being harsh...

These transgenders are akin to someone doing blackface....they are playing dress up and I'm not sure to what avail....

Are they trying to attract straight men, gay men or gay women? I can't see any of these groups being attracted to them and if they are really good at playing dress up and trick a straight man, their life could be in peril with the wrong man....

Someone of legal age that has gender reassignment surgery is no longer playing dress up but they will never be the gender they want to be-genetics are genetics...

She says it as a woman..

Last edited:

These transgenders are akin to someone doing blackface....they are playing dress up and I'm not sure to what avail....

Are they trying to attract straight men, gay men or gay women? I can't see any of these groups being attracted to them and if they are really good at playing dress up and trick a straight man, their life could be in peril with the wrong man....

Someone of legal age that has gender reassignment surgery is no longer playing dress up but they will never be the gender they want to be-genetics are genetics...

She says it as a woman..

Sorry you feel that way. Ignorance is not bliss, it’s just ignorance.

Sorry you feel that way. Ignorance is not bliss, it’s just ignorance.
It's not ignorance, it's reality....nature will tell us that.....

If I was a woman and all these men were running around dressing up like women and participating in activities established and designated for women, I'd be beyond pissed and organizing marches against it...

When a mediocre male athlete can all of a sudden decide to identify as a woman and participate and dominate in women's sport taking scholarships away from biological women......there is a real problem.....

The worst part of it all is people are just rolling over and accepting it, even applauding it.....

I have 5 grand daughters to worry about and I fear for their future.

Gay is one thing, transgender is not.

It's the last line that got me..."he will still be a man, just not that any one of us can respect."
With the word any he speaks for everybody, and that, like Wuzza said, is BS. I thank ottafish for starting this thread and jellyrug for illustrating, although I'm not assuming intent, that Ghana has many more things to worry about, including poverty and poor education and infrastructure.

It's the last line that got me..."he will still be a man, just not that any one of us can respect."
With the word any he speaks for everybody, and that, like Wuzza said, is BS. I thank ottafish for starting this thread and jellyrug for illustrating, although I'm not assuming intent, that Ghana has many more things to worry about, including poverty and poor education and infrastructure.
My only comment to mentionioning me, is that we are fortunate to live in a free democratic country.

I respect someone's wishes to identify with a gender, other than they were born with. What I do struggle with is advertising it to the whole world. I don't go about boasting my gender as a man, my sexual preferences, or my association with women. That is private. Why do they have to do it to crave attention?

The use of the word "any" is an overreach and I agree with this.

The rest of the video is spot on though.....as is the one from Meagan Kelly....

The saving grace is that transgender women represent a tiny, tiny slice of our population so are a minimal threat but they need to be excluded from participating and being in places especially designed for biological women....and that needs to happen today, right now in fact.

What is to stop a horny teenaged male from identifying as a female for the sole purpose of invading spaces specifically for females in order to satisfy his urges?

What is to stop a horny teenaged male from identifying as a female for the sole purpose of invading spaces specifically for females in order to satisfy his urges?
Same thing as what is to stop someone from committing crimes or lying. Nothing.

The saving grace is that transgender women represent a tiny, tiny slice of our population so are a minimal threat but they need to be excluded from participating and being in places especially designed for biological women....and that needs to happen today, right now in fact.
If you're talking about restrooms, competing in sports and locker rooms, I agree. I've seen more to non gender and one person at a time public restrooms, and I think that works well for everyone.

Same thing as what is to stop someone from committing crimes or lying. Nothing.

If you're talking about restrooms, competing in sports and locker rooms, I agree. I've seen more to non gender and one person at a time public restrooms, and I think that works well for everyone.
If there was a law keeping people from dressing up as opposite genders for the purpose of gaining access to these spaces it would help. Same as wearing a mask in the commission of a crime. There has to be penalty for doing this sort of thing and it has to be broadcasted as a criminal offence to do so.

Isn't the entre premise of a transgender the same as a gay transvestite? A person who dresses up in the clothing and apparel of the opposite gender than what they are....

It is 100% pure fantasy for a man to dress like a woman and want to be called one.
Or would you like to call it a mental delusion? They want us to play along in their fantasy.
NO!
What would you do if you had a son, who is gay due to physiological and psychological reasons?

A transvestite is someone with a fetish, for dressing up like a member of the opposite sex. Transvestites don't identify as the opposite sex and aren't necessarily gay. A transgender person actually feels in their mind and every cell in their body that they are the opposite gender. The common discussion is whether that constitutes a mental health issue. The discussion however does nothing for how the transgender feels, though. Their reality remains the same.

A transvestite is someone with a fetish, for dressing up like a member of the opposite sex. Transvestites don't identify as the opposite sex and aren't necessarily gay. A transgender person actually feels in their mind and every cell in their body that they are the opposite gender. The common discussion is whether that constitutes a mental health issue. The discussion however does nothing for how the transgender feels, though. Their reality remains the same.
I guess I'm in the group that feels this is a mental health issue....

When a man with a full beard and full male genitalia views themselves equivalent to a biological female in every way, I have an issue with this.

If they are a gay person who feels more at ease dressing up as the gender they identify with, that makes more sense although I still don't understand it as there are many gay people who accept themselves as they are and own that.

But as @jellyrug said so eloquently, a person's sexual identity is their own as as such should be kept private and not be made into a spectacle such as many of these people crave.....if they would just get on with living their lives out of the spot light, people wouldn't be in their business...

Except those who intercede into spaces, sports and activities where they don't belong....that needs to stop right away.

Except those who intercede into spaces, sports and activities where they don't belong....that needs to stop right away.
I use to cycle (bicycle) competitively, and even if I was reasonably out of form, there was no way a woman would keep up with me. Then past 60 years old I started training the cycling part with one of the top triathlete girls here in the US 32 years old. One of her triathlons she finished first woman, 14th overall between the guys. We use to train 60 mile rides together 3 times a week. She gave me a run for my money, but I still kicked her butt on the bike.

So yeah, it is totally ridiculous to allow a biological male near women sports.

I once moved into a neighborhood, where three houses down the street, two girls lived together. When I moved into my new home, they gave me a Rolex watch as a present.

Scroll down

Scroll down

When they told me they live together, I said "I wanna watch."

It's not ignorance, it's reality....nature will tell us that.....

If I was a woman and all these men were running around dressing up like women and participating in activities established and designated for women, I'd be beyond pissed and organizing marches against it...

When a mediocre male athlete can all of a sudden decide to identify as a woman and participate and dominate in women's sport taking scholarships away from biological women......there is a real problem.....

The worst part of it all is people are just rolling over and accepting it, even applauding it.....

I have 5 grand daughters to worry about and I fear for their future.

Gay is one thing, transgender is not.

It (is) ignorance. Transvestites may be “playing” dress up, not transgenders. The video I referred to as BS said nothing about (them) competing in sports of another gender and neither did I. I too don’t think (they) should compete in opposite sex sports or use bathrooms or showers. Again, I called BS based on the video in that post. You and others can go on and on about them dressing up to fool the opposite sex all you want. Your grand daughters however, are safe. Transgender people have no interest in them.

It (is) ignorance. Transvestites may be “playing” dress up, not transgenders. The video I referred to as BS said nothing about (them) competing in sports of another gender and neither did I. I too don’t think (they) should compete in opposite sex sports or use bathrooms or showers. Again, I called BS based on the video in that post. You and others can go on and on about them dressing up to fool the opposite sex all you want. Your grand daughters however, are safe. Transgender people have no interest in them.
How does one differentiate between the two.....? What exactly is the difference? Transvestites can be straight people I suppose but what makes them different?
What is the goal of a transgender person in dressing up like the gender they think they are?
Who are they trying to attract?

If I'm ignorant, I'm in good company as I imagine there are millions of people in the same boat...

============================================================================================

At least we agree on a couple points, the big points in my opinion....

As long as people can dress up like the opposite sex and be allowed to infiltrate into zones traditionally set aside for biological women, my grand daughters are very much in danger.....

I guess a person like this is the normal one and the rest of us are delusional........

Last edited:
This discussion isn't going anywhere - just tossing flames back and forth. There are only two genders, male and female as dictated by their chromosomes.
I have no problem what people do as long as it doesn't hurt others. It's their business. I DO have a problem when what they're doing hurts others as in the case of sports or traditional women's activities.

What would happen if Mike Tyson wanted to identify as a woman and go into women's boxing? Outrageous example but how far do we allow this to go?

This discussion isn't going anywhere - just tossing flames back and forth. There are only two genders, male and female as dictated by their chromosomes.
I have no problem what people do as long as it doesn't hurt others. It's their business. I DO have a problem when what they're doing hurts others as in the case of sports or traditional women's activities.

What would happen if Mike Tyson wanted to identify as a woman and go into women's boxing? Outrageous example but how far do we allow this to go?
Hi. I also do not care what you do. As far as helping someone if I can not tell what they are I say may I help YOU. Not hin her they or what ever. Do what you want do jot hurt anyone. As a lot of people really can tell what you are.

None of our discussions on this forum actually go anywhere.....but if we shut them all down, the forum would collapse rather quickly....

I know some of our discussions on topics have provided me with a different viewpoint on subjects even if they didn't change my opinion.

That is what this forum is all about.

Back