For Those Interested

Last one.

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____1.JPG

She looks really good, but I don't have to tell ya what you already know.  Mirrors are bad-ass also, wish mine would of worked out with him
sad.gif
,  really like the integration into them, that took some thought.

Just glad to see she's back and rollin again, Now enjoy, god know's we can't up here!
Thanks, Scott. I wish you could have gotten a set, too. It makes a nice touch. I need to take a better pic, but if you look close you will see another set of indicators on the outside of the mirrors.

Archives............. Heres the real before photo of Baby J, before his makeover.  Remember this, Ken ?  
biggrin.gif

432.jpg

Looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you can have one of these's!!!!!!!

drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

jump9.gif

What's the deal with the mirrors....something that is no longer available?
Yeah, the board member that was putting the Kanjis in the mirror was running out of time and had some copyright issues to deal with and decided it was better to just stop making them.

If I knew how he did it, I have several friends in electronics that could probably do it.

On another note, how did you do the blue lights behind the screen? Is it neon, or something else? I have the 04 LE and have been thinking about doing something similar in red.

They are LED strips lined up with the 2 large fairing screens at the front and the tail section in the rear. Be careful where you get them or just the LEDs from.

Back