For those clueless guys like myself....

J'Man

Registered
I'd like to dedicate this thread to help those guys out there that are struggling for what to get their wife or girlfriend. Please share your bad experiences so others may avoid the same pitfalls.

Here's mine:

Several years ago my wife was complaining about the vaccum cleaner and how she needed to get a new one. It was near Christmas so I thought that's it! I'll get a vaccum cleaner since that's the only thing I know for sure she wants. :whistle: Needless to say the look on her face when she opened up is something I'll never forget. I couldn't have been more wrong! I went from hero to zero in about 3 secs.

Rule#1- Despite your best of intentions, any type of cleaning device is a no no. :thumbsup:

Rule#2- If your lady says not to get her anything, she doesn't mean it. It's one of those "no" means "yes" kind of things. Please pass it along.

Rule#3- ?

Well just because it's "near" Christmas doesn't make it a good idea! :rofl: You missed the hint that you were supposed to go out and get a replacement THAT DAY!!

MAN, Good Luck. If it's not a diamond or a new car, Well I can't tell you. I can say that anything to clean house with or to wash clothes with is a big NO. Guys love tools for Christmas but women DO NOT want anything that has to do with work. I mean, PERIOD.

I'll say from experience that bisexual strippers usually dont work out to well as a christmas present for the wife.:rofl:

My wife actually likes the cleaning tools for presents. (Clean freak she is). This year I got her new range covers for her stove top>:rofl:

I think my husband has it easy with me. Get me anything for my truck or my bike and I am happy. He got me a stage 3 flowmaster for my truck last year and a digital movie camera for my bike.

I think women test guys a bit. I know throughout the year females normally throw a few things out there, "I need a new I-Pod," or "A camera mount for my bike would sure be cool," or "I've always wanted a...." I'm sure if some of you guy's actually sit back and think for a min you will recall SOMETHING that your girl has either mentioned or hinted around about. Come Thanksgiving all the hints STOP and it's up to you guy's to remember the rest of the year.

no crock pot. or clothes that are too big.

Those are two very good ones! I've done the clothes thing before, however it was very awkward to say the least. The sales lady started asking me if she a "miss's", "junior", "plus", and I'm like what??? I know it's not a plus, but I don't know about the rest of it. I said she's about my height and as I held up a black dress in front of me, the disgusted look on two elderly women in the store was priceless. That was the last dress I ever bought my wife!

If you are seeing more than one girl, just make sure you get all of them the same gift. There is nothing worse than mentioning the wrong gift to the wrong girl a couple months later and trying to explain your way out of the doghouse!
Posted via Mobile Device

If you are seeing more than one girl, just make sure you get all of them the same gift. There is nothing worse than mentioning the wrong gift to the wrong girl a couple months later and trying to explain your way out of the doghouse!
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG that's horrible! lmao

One: Cut a hole in a box.
Two: Put yo' junk in that box.
Three: Give her the box.
And that's the way you do it.

Or you could always just hang a Santa Hat off it while at attention..

One: Cut a hole in a box.
Two: Put yo' junk in that box.
Three: Give her the box.
And that's the way you do it.

Or you could always just hang a Santa Hat off it while at attention..

anyone have a ring box handy.....

:whistle:

My Wife Told she Wanted Me to Take Her Somewhere She Has Never Been Before........

"I Took Her to the Kitchen" :shocked:

Things have NEVER Been the Same :stoopid:

Back