For the squids that don't wear leathers ....

Head on bump made me a ho-post !
laugh.gif

thanks for sharing, definately makes me think about how fragile life is.I'm torn between wanting to ride again, and the realization that getting ran of the road @ 25mph by some too fast too furious car that's a decision me and the wife will have to really talk about.
life is fragile, yes...but you can't let your life be run by fear.

If the ride is everything to you, you won't be complete...and life is too short as it is to live it restrained.

The doubts and questions you have are normal, Tony...it's just how you decide to deal with 'em.

I've been there, done that, man. I know it ain't easy.
wink.gif

thanks for sharing, definately makes me think about how fragile life is.I'm torn between wanting to ride again, and the realization that getting ran of the road @ 25mph by some too fast too furious car that's a decision me and the wife will have to really talk about.

If the ride is everything to you, you won't be complete...and life is too short as it is to live it restrained.

The doubts and questions you have are normal, Tony...it's just how you decide to deal with 'em.

wink.gif
+1

been there before. Wondering if I would ever ride again, or live with fear. You figure out what I chose
wink.gif
If GMbusa wouldn't have let me ride the Busa around my neighborhood, I doubt I'd be into bikes anymore. BUT, it's in my blood, and I can't get it out. HELP ME  
1zhelp.gif
I've tried blood transfusions, but it didn't work.... Anyone have ideas?
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145840399 -->

wink.gif

wink.gif
Oh so true my friend . Took a loooong break after that accident . Yet , here I am again . It's been in my blood since I was 15 . After 19 years of ridin' , 3 crash and burns from crazy cagers , I still love it !!
biggrin.gif

That looked like it (a) hurt and (b) was sore for quite some time. Glad you recovered OK.

Please, everyone, wear your gear so we don't have to see these pics.

The urge to ride is the same kind that mountain climbers, sky divers and other extreme sports participants get. It's not something you can rationalize, but you can take the best precautions possible to keep yourself as safe as possible.

But ultimately, life is a risk. Just remember, you can also die falling over in the bathtub
smile.gif

Owwwwwwwwwwww...................
sad.gif

Just damn...even injured the old noggin'

Back