For sale: OZ piega wheels

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Like title says, selling a set of OZ Piega wheels. They were on my gen2 for a few thousand miles and are in excellent condition with no blemishes. Rotors are NOT included, but can be sold together if someone is interested. They have 90’ valve stems, Supersprox 42 tooth sprocket and a Smartire brand TPMS system. Come in the original boxes. $1300 shipped to lower 48.
Most pictures I have are too big to upload to the site, but I can send some via email, if someone is interested.

IMG_8253.png

IMG_8182.png

IMG_8183.png

Those little suckers are the worst, Greg! Some years are not too bad, but others, is maddening!!
Hey man, I love those wheels! But I reckon the shipping to NZ would be more than your asking price lol.
Plus, they are Gen 2, I don't think they would fit my Gen 1 without a lot of mucking about.
Did they really improve the handling noticeably on your Gen 2?
Did you think it was worth the money you paid for them, to fit them?

Hey man, I love those wheels! But I reckon the shipping to NZ would be more than your asking price lol.
Plus, they are Gen 2, I don't think they would fit my Gen 1 without a lot of mucking about.
Did they really improve the handling noticeably on your Gen 2?
Did you think it was worth the money you paid for them, to fit them?
Shipping would definitely be expensive. The original boxes are pretty big! As you mentioned, they are for a gen2 so you would have some mods to make them work on your gen1. I do feel like the wheels with the Galfer rotors and titatinum bolts made a significant difference on my bike.

Back