For our fallen members...

This is the only Forum I believe is doing this, what a great way to honor those who rode and fellow shipped with us, Thanks Capt.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Doug, this is a very nice way for great memorials!

Good Idea CAP !!!!!!!!

I just Hope I don't End Up There Someday :please:

PS: Like the NEW Avatar....It Fit's You Well :whistle:

I just tried to upload some of Kevin, but they didn't show up. . . Do they go to admins to be put in the albums, or are they supposed to go directly in? It only gave me the option to put them in the "members" album. It didn't give me the option for "fallen members" or any specific album. Am I doing something wrong?

I just tried to upload some of Kevin, but they didn't show up. . . Do they go to admins to be put in the albums, or are they supposed to go directly in? It only gave me the option to put them in the "members" album. It didn't give me the option for "fallen members" or any specific album. Am I doing something wrong?

Me also!

I think it's a fine idea, and a nice way to honor , all the departed, all the fallen, and all that came before. Yet, please take this into consideration. This membership has a way of adding comments, and then the tribute section much like threads, might get filled with all sorts of other conversation and images. Could this be a section where a picture, and some history of the pic can be entered, but be insulated from our yada, yada, yada ????......

Just a thought, Spud.

I need one of you to try and upload a pic into Kevins area to see if it works now. Dont worry about the pic I can delete whatever you pu tup

Outstanding idea and tribute to those who have gone to a better place!
This site is the BEST!! :bowdown:

I need one of you to try and upload a pic into Kevins area to see if it works now. Dont worry about the pic I can delete whatever you pu tup

Just tried Doug.
Only option for category upload is to Members album.
No other options available.

Give it a shot now fellas.... There is a place to put the name of the photo as well as a description.. I think these need to be filled out so that a little blurb of what it is about can be tolld.

Great idea, Doug. I just tried to post a pic and it looks like it worked...

:bowdown: Props to you Cap, and the other admins!! :beerchug:

They may not be with us any longer, but they won't be forgotten!!

Probably a better use for .org disc space than some of the more outrageous political and religious threads :beerchug:

Back