Football season!!!!!

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
One of you computer types needs to drag up that post that was up....wanna see how the preseason predictions are holding up!

I know that my Seahawks are UNDEFEATED so far......oh, and you Niner fans.......maybe next year.

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096911125 -->

Here you go...
smile.gif

thanks Michelle......any word from the numerous Bucs fans that chimed in......hmmmmm.....0 and 4.......ouch.......

Did the Broncos beat 'em? I missed the game...hubby was busy recording the Skins losing AGAIN...
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm one of those Niner fans.
mad.gif
I don't understand what the fugg is wrong with them. Losing T.O. (Terrell Owens) isn't the problem. I can accept defeat, but this is sooooo aggrevating. :pissed: <--- BTW, whatever happened to that emoticon... it was my favorite. Anyway, my entire season has fallen to poop already. My LSU Tigers seems to have forgotten their winning ways, and my alma mater McNeese State isn't worth the price of admission right now. I'm a HUGE football fan and all my favorite teams aren't worth a good crap.
mad.gif
One high point about football this season is that my 14year old son was invited by Nick Saban to attend LSU's summer football camp. He and 5 other players from his school in Jacksonville, FL. were invited along with other High School players from across the country. My son 6'2" and weighs almost 220lbs, and he's all muscle. He plays tight end and linebacker for his school. This is how college coaches scout players and recruit legally.
biggrin.gif

mad.gif

Pisses me off that the NINERS took 7 quarters of football to figure out how to get into the endzone. The defense held the RAMS scoreless in the second half. Go figure...
sad.gif

Usually LoBusa would bust my chops on this one. She's a die-hard Raider fan and I'm an even hardier Niner fan. Can you say
argue.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>GO BROWNS!!

well, the seahawks lost one at home, against a curt warner-less rams..... ugly end of game....

but at least i won the football pool at work this week.
smile.gif

Back